+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa From Philippines

rbrio

Feb 1, 2019
Anyone applied Parent’s Visitor Visa recently from Philippines? Would you mind to share your timeline pls in here.
My mother submitted her application just this May only. She did her Biometric last week .
How many days is processing right now?
Thank you

Reactions: mangoKane

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Anyone applied Parent’s Visitor Visa recently from Philippines? Would you mind to share your timeline pls in here.
My mother submitted her application just this May only. She did her Biometric last week .
How many days is processing right now?
Thank you
hi there i applied for my mom last april, she did her biometrics on may 10, it was updated right away in gckey but i havent heard any update since then. I did submit a webform to flag her application.

Reactions: rbrio

rbrio

Feb 1, 2019
hi there i applied for my mom last april, she did her biometrics on may 10, it was updated right away in gckey but i havent heard any update since then. I did submit a webform to flag her application.
ohhh thank you. Did you send it already? Any response so far??? Upon checking the update in website of CIC, it is now 46 days processing for Visitor Visa(online procedure) .
if any chances to your mother’s application, please let me know.. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
ohhh thank you. Did you send it already? Any response so far??? Upon checking the update in website of CIC, it is now 46 days processing for Visitor Visa(online procedure) .
if any chances to your mother’s application, please let me know.. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
hi yeah i have sent another one just yesterday lol. i just hope if they refuse it just refuse it you know, so we could reapply

dahil1975

Apr 24, 2021
Hi po. I submitted my application last January 2021 and done our biometric last Feb 2021 and until now I haven't heard any update from IRCC.

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hi po. I submitted my application last January 2021 and done our biometric last Feb 2021 and until now I haven't heard any update from IRCC.
hi there! did you send a webform too to flag your application? Did you also try to follow up? I tried calling the manila visa office but i couldnt get thru lol, i called ircc here in canada and the lady i spoke with told me that i should follow up in manila. the wait is crazy!

rbrio

Feb 1, 2019
Thank you your response.
Really???? Ano ba yan! What is really happening kaya ? Before 5 days lang may result agad, .
It summer this time in here, how I wish I will be able to be with her the soonest.
Do you know anybody (tourist application) got the result , either positive or negative recently.

rbrio

Feb 1, 2019
hi there! did you send a webform too to flag your application? Did you also try to follow up? I tried calling the manila visa office but i couldnt get thru lol, i called ircc here in canada and the lady i spoke with told me that i should follow up in manila. the wait is crazy!
Hello:)
thank you . ❤
I was just waiting for 2 months already , so really wondering and mostly thinking too much .. what more pa kaya ung sa iyo, Its really been a while.
when you will check the processing time sa website, it is not matching na tlga. Yours is too long, as if pang worker na ung inaaplyan ‍♀.
Do you know any person recently approved?

dahil1975

Apr 24, 2021

I didn't send a webform neither follow up in Manila. I've heard that they don't like to be follow up coz they stated in their website that due to pandemic processing are delayed.......and so on..
Prolonging our agony of waiting.

dahil1975

Apr 24, 2021
Thank you your response.
Really???? Ano ba yan! What is really happening kaya ? Before 5 days lang may result agad, .
It summer this time in here, how I wish I will be able to be with her the soonest.
Do you know anybody (tourist application) got the result , either positive or negative recently.
Nakakaloka nga po mag wait. My friend hired an immigration lawyer and until now no update also :(

Bear25

Jun 13, 2017
Hi po! I submitted my Mom’s application in February 2021, completed medical exam in June 2021 and submitted webform on August 3, 2021. Until now, there are no updates.

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
submitted on april 2021 for my mom also, and no movement at all. She did biometrics last May and it was updated right away. im starting to wonder is manila visa office even open, baka they only have one person working lol.

Bear25

Jun 13, 2017
submitted on april 2021 for my mom also, and no movement at all. She did biometrics last May and it was updated right away. im starting to wonder is manila visa office even open, baka they only have one person working lol.
I think they're prioritizing international students. Praying for updates in September!

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
visitor visa po ito noh? hndi yung super visa?
Aug 13 submitted
Aug 16 biometrics request
sana nga bilisan nila. mas humahaba processing times habang tumatagal.