+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa From Philippines

Sharmaine1130

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
hey guys does anyone got their PPR already? they received my application on Dec 2020, until now no update. please let me know if there are any updates on your side.

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hi guys, i received this reply from IRCC from the email I sent last August 5. Then i submitted a webform in Manila IRCC today. Had anyone got the same email and actually had progress?

Subject: Request for an Authorization for Exemption from Canadian Travel Restrictions for the Purpose of Family Reunification

Good day,

We have received your enquiry and can confirm that a review of your application remains in process. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be in touch with you when a final decision is made or if more information is required. To obtain more information, please fill out the IRCC Web form in order for it to be sent to the responsible Canadian visa office directly.

Due to the ongoing situation, IRCC offices are experiencing processing delays. Rest assured that they are making all the necessary efforts to process requests as soon as possible; however, having to respond to status updates on applications will affect the processing times.

Also note that during the review of your file, you are not considered to hold a valid Travel document. As such, you should not plan or undertake any travel to Canada until you are advised.

We thank you for your patience in this difficult time,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada

lost_identity

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Category........
Hi guys, i received this reply from IRCC from the email I sent last August 5. Then i submitted a webform in Manila IRCC today. Had anyone got the same email and actually had progress?

Subject: Request for an Authorization for Exemption from Canadian Travel Restrictions for the Purpose of Family Reunification

Good day,

We have received your enquiry and can confirm that a review of your application remains in process. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be in touch with you when a final decision is made or if more information is required. To obtain more information, please fill out the IRCC Web form in order for it to be sent to the responsible Canadian visa office directly.

Due to the ongoing situation, IRCC offices are experiencing processing delays. Rest assured that they are making all the necessary efforts to process requests as soon as possible; however, having to respond to status updates on applications will affect the processing times.

Also note that during the review of your file, you are not considered to hold a valid Travel document. As such, you should not plan or undertake any travel to Canada until you are advised.

We thank you for your patience in this difficult time,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada
Hi, I also received the same email yesterday. I believe you'll have a passport request update in a couple of days. Many people who received this email had their PPRs in a time frame of 2-4 days after the email. Good luck and keep us posted.

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hi, I also received the same email yesterday. I believe you'll have a passport request update in a couple of days. Many people who received this email had their PPRs in a time frame of 2-4 days after the email. Good luck and keep us posted.
omg crossing my fingers to that! No update yet as of now, how about you?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
sa mother ko po visitor visa applied October 2020 till now no updates, yong friend ko po March 2020 nagapply ng visitor visa para sa mother nya last month (August 2020) lang naappoved.

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
sa mother ko po visitor visa applied October 2020 till now no updates, yong friend ko po March 2020 nagapply ng visitor visa para sa mother nya last month (August 2020) lang naappoved.
Hi did you send webform at all? I wonder whats going on with Manila Visa office, i mean i get it its covid and there might only be one person working cause they are the slowest but like waiting for a visitors visa for almost a year is just ridiculous. Im so tired of waiting but i also want to see my mom.

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016
Hello po. I applied my mom for Super Visa on Sept. 1 and she got Biometrics request the next day.

Can we do upfront medical exam for her? Hoping this could speed her application. I need her before I give birth.

Hope someone could advise. TIA

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
omg crossing my fingers to that! No update yet as of now, how about you?
any updates from you guys? did you receive PPRs after the exemption email?

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
ohh I thought you're expected to receive the PPR after this email. I received the same email today. Did you do the application online for the visit visa?
I know, that was the trend in the India Visa offices but im not sure about manila vo. I applied online thru gckey. they release a guideline today to those who applied before Sept 7 to reapply. I kinda want to haha but ill probably wait another 2 weeks.

Reactions: Miss.Patience