+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa From Philippines

Lymabelian

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hello everyone!

Is there any update on your applications after September 7?
As for me, no update yet. I tried to follow-up via webform but they replied in a generic response.

Lodged: August 31, 2021
Biometrics: Sept. 9, 2021

Foxtrot26

Sep 10, 2021
Visa office in Makati, Philippines
First application GC-KEY: August 17, 2021
Biometrics: August 19, 2021
Re-applied IRCC PORTAL: September 15, 2021
PPR: October 18, 2021
Processing days: 23 business days from the second application.
Travel reason: To visit my cousin. (Tourist visa)
Thank you so much for the help guys!

mitchie28

Feb 14, 2014
Taguig
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
10-07-2014
Interview........
25-02-2014
Passport Req..
In God's will....
VISA ISSUED...
In God's will....
LANDED..........
In God's will....Toronto, Ontario
Visa office in Makati, Philippines
First application GC-KEY: August 17, 2021
Biometrics: August 19, 2021
Re-applied IRCC PORTAL: September 15, 2021
PPR: October 18, 2021
Processing days: 23 business days from the second application.
Travel reason: To visit my cousin. (Tourist visa)
Thank you so much for the help guys!
Just a quick question, in that ircc portal there is a portion there about the passport used in getting a US tourist visa. That passport is already expired but not the visa. However when it asked when the passport was issued it can only go back to OCT 2011 and I needed to input July 2011 for issued date. What should i do.?

Oct 24, 2021
Just a quick question, in that ircc portal there is a portion there about the passport used in getting a US tourist visa. That passport is already expired but not the visa. However when it asked when the passport was issued it can only go back to OCT 2011 and I needed to input July 2011 for issued date. What should i do.?
Hello po! I will be submitting my application tmrw. pero si bf mag submit in behalf of me.
sayong case ba ikaw mismo nag upload?

Cupkeyk

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Hi!

My mom is trying to renew her trv and i think she also is having this issue for a month now... did you try to clear cache?

darookie11

Aug 12, 2011
Hello,

just wondering meron po ba na pupunta dito sa canada na visitors visa soon or recently? ask ko lang sana mga documents na kailangan at mga requirements sabi kasi ng travel agent mandatory daw ang trip cancellation at medical insurance? thank you

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
For those who applied for a visitor visa to visit siblings or cousins, how long is the duration of your stay when you applied?

victorysmile2001

May 9, 2018
I have applied a visitor visa for my mother and brother last October 2020. The MP office and I have been requesting an update and still it say's that they still processing it. As per immigration website, if you have submitted your application before September 2021, you can submit a new application but no refund is guaranteed. My husband reapplied for this father and after a month the application was approved. Just last night I have submitted a new application for them and hopefully, God willing, they get their approval soon. Goodluck everyone!

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
I have applied a visitor visa for my mother and brother last October 2020. The MP office and I have been requesting an update and still it say's that they still processing it. As per immigration website, if you have submitted your application before September 2021, you can submit a new application but no refund is guaranteed. My husband reapplied for this father and after a month the application was approved. Just last night I have submitted a new application for them and hopefully, God willing, they get their approval soon. Goodluck everyone!
actually yung mom ko nag apply nung August 2021. We did not reapply after September 7th and she received the visa end of December. Nag followup lang ako via webform before she was approved.

Feb 17, 2022
Hi. I am new here. I applied for a visitor visa last Nov 2021 and got a refusal letter last Feb 12. Reasons provided for refusal were family ties in the Canada and country of residence, current employment status and limited employment prospects in the country of residence. Any ideas for possible reasons for this refusal? I have my uncle in Toronto and he provided me with invitation letter, proof of financial capacity, ID. I am also currently employed for 2 yrs and has provided payslips and COE. Had completed all necessary documents asked before submitting the application.