+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for Sibling Sister

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
I tried pasting

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello @canuck78 would you be please able to answer this question. We only have two document proofs to show the evidence of the fact that my parents operate a convenience store, a business registration certificate mentioning the date of commencement which we obtained today. So registration date is recent, it’s only the commencement date that old. Will it cause any trouble. They didn’t had any rent agreement earlier, it’s a very small over the counter micro business establishment that operates from a street intersection. It has father’s name only as the business owner, that it’s under partnership, mother’s name is not there, she too works there. It just mentions that there are two male and female employees. Explains nature of services that establishment provides Retail sale services via stalls and markets of food, beverages, and tobacco products. Is it sufficient to show evidence. If not can try to get one registration certificate issued under mother’s name too. Additionally, the Income tax return that both of them filed in sept 2022, doesn’t specify the name of the business, it just says source of income is business. Do we need to get return revised in order to mention business name on it. Or we can keep it as it is. It’s not a big deal. Also is it too late to apply now provided convocation date is June 02, 2023 . Thanks
Use your judgement in terms of what makes sense to prove that they have a business. The important part is submitting the application asap. Processing times can be up to a few months so submitting your application asap is what is important if they are trying to attend your convocation.

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
Use your judgement in terms of what makes sense to prove that they have a business. The important part is submitting the application asap. Processing times can be up to a few months so submitting your application asap is what is important if they are trying to attend your convocation.
Thanks @canuck78 for responding. That issue is sorted out. Actually I want to have invitation letter for parents & Purpose of travel reviewed. I tried uploading them here. But system wouldn’t let me . So I was wondering if admins could help me in uploading. If not I can share them through email too.
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not going to spend too much time on this. We are volunteers so if you want critical line by line advice then hire someone. Invitation letter is fine. Your parents letter was clearly not written by them. Invitation letter explains what they will do. For your parents letter delete getting a City Pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
Not going to spend too much time on this. We are volunteers so if you want critical line by line advice then hire someone. Invitation letter is fine. Your parents letter was clearly not written by them. Invitation letter explains what they will do. For your parents letter delete getting a City Pass.
Sure I would like to get critical help to get these letters assessed. No worries thanks a lot for help you guys have offered so far @Naturgrl @canuck78

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
Hey there @Naturgrl would you please suggest if there need to be any other changes in the purpose of travel letter , invitation letter is fine you said. I contacted Canada visa lawyers but they said we accept applications from the initial stage. We don’t review letters/ ongoing application.

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I am inquiring about the process of obtaining a visitor visa for my brother to Canada. My brother is planning to visit Canada for a short period of time and we would like to ensure that we have all the necessary information to facilitate his visit.

Brother details: He is 25 and working as a chef in India and has the property under his name. He can show funds and property documents, job letters, payslips, vehicle documents, and bank statements.
Myself: Canadian citizen and works in a government agency, my husband in PR status and working as well.
Mom: She currently lives with me in Canada on supervisa and her PR(family sponsorship) is in the process
Reason for his trip: Mom came to Canada in February 2023 when I was pregnant and I got a miscarriage in February. So she wants to leave Canada, due to her age(56) my brother needs to come and visit us for 2 weeks10 days and bring her back to India. Is it a valid reason? Also, Mom needs to provide PCC for her PR application, so my brother can help her in India.

Could you please provide me with information on the requirements for obtaining a visitor visa for Canada? I would appreciate any assistance you can provide in this matter.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
Super visa is based on meeting LICO for number of people in your family. You would need at least $40k You are very focused on your funds, and focus should be on your parents’ funds, ties, travel history. Their funds are adequate if in cash.
my previous 3 years income tax return shows

2022 employment income on income Tax is 40,598

2021 employment income on income Tax is 37,095

2020 employment income on income Tax is

income but my current bank balance is 14,462 CAD . Am i still eligible for applying super visa of atleast one of the parents. Can you please advice regarding this. I have my in person convocation on June 2-4 2023 which was arranged virtually in year 2021. Otherwise I'd for go normal tourist visa ? I am PR now.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
my previous 3 years income tax return shows

2022 employment income on income Tax is 40,598

2021 employment income on income Tax is 37,095

2020 employment income on income Tax is

income but my current bank balance is 14,462 CAD . Am i still eligible for applying super visa of atleast one of the parents. Can you please advice regarding this. I have my in person convocation on June 2-4 2023 which was arranged virtually in year 2021. Otherwise I'd for go normal tourist visa ? I am PR now.
Here is the chart for LICO. You must sponsor both parents. You should have applied weeks ago for a TRV.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html#incometables

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
My father’s passport got renewed recently & it took time to prepare all the documents. Also Super visa, has 72days proccesing time as of now. But for visitor visa, only 18days as per their website for India.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My father’s passport got renewed recently & it took time to prepare all the documents. Also Super visa, has 72days proccesing time as of now. But for visitor visa, only 18days as per their website for India.
Super visa requires medicals and one year of insurance. Your invitation letters are for a visit not a supervisa. Expect longer processing due to the IRCC strike too.

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
Super visa requires medicals and one year of insurance. Your invitation letters are for a visit not a supervisa. Expect longer processing due to the IRCC strike too.
They are on strike . Damn, that’s unfortunate so I should disregard the idea of applying I guess. Because date of convocation i.e. June 02-04 2023. will likely get passed since then because of delay . And officer will refuse potentially refuse it anyway. ? Next time if I apply this rejection would be having affect .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They are on strike . Damn, that’s unfortunate so I should disregard the idea of applying I guess. Because date of convocation i.e. June 02-04 2023. will likely get passed since then because of delay . And officer will refuse potentially refuse it anyway. ? Next time if I apply this rejection would be having affect .
Apply now. Stop asking questions. No application is perfect. If refused, in the next application you must mention the refusal and address reasons for refusal.