+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for September applicant still waiting

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
how can i know vfs got my passport?is there any update in my cic?
Salam,
When canada embassy ask for passport, you need to submit through their authorized agent like vfs.
When you submit to vfs, then you start getting alerts from vfs for handling your passport and to track your passport status.
Cic will update status only that your application is approved

Reactions: sina.ahmari

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
finaly today i got an update on my cic,which told me my visa will be valid till 2020/10/04(p.s: my passport expire date is the same as my visa expiry date)

Reactions: hamid607

Sandy87

Jan 5, 2018
Hello all members
I applied for my brother's visitor visa on december 12 2017 and the file got submitted on dec 13 like next day. But since then no updates. Tracking application result always showing file is being processed by canada office new delhi. Anyone applied near by please sh

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
nowadays cic are too busy because of the holidays,you applied on dec wich most people do the same to spend their holidays in canada,so i think you have to wait al little bit more,same as ia wait about 3monthes after my biometrics,did your brother need biometrics?
Hello all members
I applied for my brother's visitor visa on december 12 2017 and the file got submitted on dec 13 like next day. But since then no updates. Tracking application result always showing file is being processed by canada office new delhi. Anyone applied near by please sh

Sandy87

Jan 5, 2018
nowadays cic are too busy because of the holidays,you applied on dec wich most people do the same to spend their holidays in canada,so i think you have to wait al little bit more,same as ia wait about 3monthes after my biometrics,did your brother need biometrics?
No he did not