+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for September applicant still waiting

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
guys i have a question,i want to send my passportvto pick up the visa with an agent,what else should i send with my passport and approval print?does the agent need any permission from me?and is there another charge fee during visa pick up process?

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
guys i have a question,i want to send my passportvto pick up the visa with an agent,what else should i send with my passport and approval print?does the agent need any permission from me?and is there another charge fee during visa pick up process?
You need to send the passport/s along with letters you got from CIC. Use VFS / VAC services and they take documents handling charges.
VFS is authorized agent for canadian embassy

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello everyone,
I had applied for visitor visa through online application system on 19th sep, its already been 60 days since then, but still it is in process, any suggestions what can i do now.
Is there any other september applicants still waiting ?
Whats the status of your application shikha

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
hi guys again,i have a question,i gave my passport to an agent to pick up the visa,its about 12days since i gave my passport,but there is no update in my cic,do you guys know if the agent take my passport to the embassy,ther will be a update in my cic or not?thank u

hamid607

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
hi guys again,i have a question,i gave my passport to an agent to pick up the visa,its about 12days since i gave my passport,but there is no update in my cic,do you guys know if the agent take my passport to the embassy,ther will be a update in my cic or not?thank u
First of all, which agent you talking about. Your personal agent or VFS? Which country you submitting your passport

Reactions: sina.ahmari