+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa for research internship

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Anushruti, May 15, 2018.

  1. hi I am a phd student in India and going to montreal 26 May for research internship for less than 120 days.
    Since internship is considered as worker.
    Do I require work permit or I will be exempted from work permit by rule of short term 120 work permit exemption for researchers?

    If yes then will my visitor vis V 1 with multiple entry will be fine to reach montreal.

    Please let me know

Share This Page