+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for Parents

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
oh. But in CiC website, it says that need to show employment letter that I am employed though I am on maternity leave.
Where does it state your employment? For TRV, your parents show their employment.

Employer informationNo (optional) – visa applicationA letter from your employer can confirm that you have a stable job and will return to it. It can also show that your employer supports your visit to Canada.The letter should be printed on your employer’s official letterhead.
The letter should include:
  • date, no earlier than 3 months before you apply
  • confirmation that you have a job with the employer
  • your full name and date of birth
  • date you started the job
  • brief description of your job
  • current Salary
  • contact information of your manager
  • phone number
  • email address
  • employer information
  • company name
  • address
  • street
  • city
  • state/province
  • country
  • Signature of employer. Your manager or human resources contact should print their name and sign the letter.
Submit with visa application

ShahPrateek

Jun 4, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not aware when it was done!!
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014... 3rd line updated on 11 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
HI All,

My parents Passport & Canada Visitor Visa are expiring in April 2023.

We are planning to renew the passport in January.

Can the Visitor/ Super Visa application be started in Jan/Feb ... like as soon as New Passport comes? Or will have to wait until the old visa expires in April & then only can I apply for Visitor/ Super Visa?

Please advise & share your experience.

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Hi All, I have similar situation and want to make sure I do the process properly. I am PR. I want to apply visa/super visa on behalf of friends/family. I will do the whole process and act as representative. If my sensitive info such as PR card copies/SIN are in the file, how can I ensure that only myself (rep) and the VO will have access to the submitted documents during the entire process? I don't want any of the actual applicant having access to the documents at any stage. My lawyer and financial advisor have both warned against sending or sharing copies of these documents to ANY individual, regardless of relationship. I want to help my friends/family join us in Canada. Please help!

I am also tagging @scylla, @canuck78 , @PMM , @Naturgrl . Please advice. Thank you.

Last edited: