+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa-For Parents Urgent help needed

Sehajo

Jan 12, 2016
CIC in most cases do not go over the processing time. What could be taking time is the VAC to send biometrics to IRCC.
Do you have access to their online account? What does it say there? Are biometrics updated online? Is there background says "processing?" or hasn't started yet? And Eligibility is in review? And did they receive any email saying" Visitor Visa Acknowledgement" after giving biometrics?
so when they gave there biometric in India then we got a tracking number and i am trying to track the application and its saying visa application received at VAC and its on transit to IRCC office new Delhi since April 4, 2019, i wonder if this is true or they didnt change status online,(because we applied from Canada) when I tried to ask lawyer here in Canada he said he cannot track temporary residents files and we just have to wait for ircc's email. so i have no idea about application status , I don't know what to do.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
so when they gave there biometric in India then we got a tracking number and i am trying to track the application and its saying visa application received at VAC and its on transit to IRCC office new Delhi since April 4, 2019, i wonder if this is true or they didnt change status online,(because we applied from Canada) when I tried to ask lawyer here in Canada he said he cannot track temporary residents files and we just have to wait for ircc's email. so i have no idea about application status , I don't know what to do.
If the file is applied online there has to be some credentials. Even if paper filing was done, it can be linked online to track the updates.

And the VFS email is generic and I am not sure if it is synced with IRCC.

Sehajo

Jan 12, 2016
If the file is applied online there has to be some credentials. Even if paper filing was done, it can be linked online to track the updates.

And the VFS email is generic and I am not sure if it is synced with IRCC.
so it mean there should be a way to track even visitor visa application as we applied online, i have to ask the lawyer again..but I don't understand why he says he cannot track!!
Thank you

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
so it mean there should be a way to track even visitor visa application as we applied online, i have to ask the lawyer again..but I don't understand why he says he cannot track!!
Thank you
Who's email is being used to apply the file? Yours or your lawyers?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
lawyer's
as he got biometric request and then informed us
Okay so he is the one getting all the updates. Okay, so if he filed online, ask for GC key credentials (ID, password and security Q/A) if he can provide that, you can access the online file and check for yourself.

Sehajo

Jan 12, 2016
Okay so he is the one getting all the updates. Okay, so if he filed online, ask for GC key credentials (ID, password and security Q/A) if he can provide that, you can access the online file and check for yourself.
yes I did just call his office, they said no we have no way to track application status, they said once we apply we just get confirmation and application number and that's all after that we just have to wait for an email from CIC.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
yes I did just call his office, they said no we have no way to track application status, they said once we apply we just get confirmation and application number and that's all after that we just have to wait for an email from CIC.
It is incorrect that most applications do not take more time than the processing time published on the IRCC website. The actual processing time will depend on the individual applications.

Applying just one month before your convocation was bad planning. Your parents and brother should have applied earlier than this.

Also, your lawyer is being untruthful if he says he cannot link nor track their applications online

Sehajo

Jan 12, 2016
sorry to bother but last question if I can call CIC and check with them by giving application number, R they able to answer my question!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sorry to bother but last question if I can call CIC and check with them by giving application number, R they able to answer my question!!
They wouldn't know the status of India applications, but you can certainly try if you have the time and the patience.

1. Did they apply online?

2. And did you apply for them or did you appoint a lawyer as their representative?

Sehajo

Jan 12, 2016
Hi bryanna,

we appoint a lawyer for them here in Canada, and we got all their documents and lawyer applied from here on March 25th and they gave biometrics on April 4, 2019 after that there is no reply on their application. So when i am trying to call and ask lawyer here he said he cannot track visitor visa application even though he did apply online. he said just wait for CIC to email him

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bryanna,

we appoint a lawyer for them here in Canada, and we got all their documents and lawyer applied from here on March 25th and they gave biometrics on April 4, 2019 after that there is no reply on their application. So when i am trying to call and ask lawyer here he said he cannot track visitor visa application even though he did apply online. he said just wait for CIC to email him
Like I mentioned in the previous post, your lawyer is lying if he says he cannot track their applications although he applied online. Their online accounts will give real-time status updates.

IRCC will not respond to your emails or web form requests.

You have the option of cancelling the appointment of your lawyer as your parents and brother's representative through the same IMM 5476 form (Section C). This will enable you/your parents to manage their online accounts and to interact directly with IRCC

Reactions: kprs_ind