+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Parents / Spouse / Siblings -TRV- April & May 2022 Applications

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
thanks, yes I know, the question is when? is been a long time now. that why i want to compare with other people experiences
Looks like in an average from the forum results it’s 5-6 months …but it can be faster if we are lucky. Mine done 83 days since biometrics.., waiting

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Applied 9may for me n wife(parents)
Eligibility started 17jun
PPR 19jun (Sunday)
Key piece of information you keep forgetting to share. You’ve previously applied, was rejected. Hence no biometrics were required and likely the info was resurrected and background / eligibility were already on file. Hence the 2 day turnaround between eligibility and PPR.

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

My parent applied for visas in March and there is no response yet. However, they need to fly to the US in the next couple of days due to some emergency.
Would it be possible if they can give a Passport for stamping to the Canadian embassy in the US if a visa is approved?

*Visa applied in Pakistan.

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi Everyone,

My parent applied for visas in March and there is no response yet. However, they need to fly to the US in the next couple of days due to some emergency.
Would it be possible if they can give a Passport for stamping to the Canadian embassy in the US if a visa is approved?

*Visa applied in Pakistan.
Yes I think you can request it from different VFS

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Key piece of information you keep forgetting to share. You’ve previously applied, was rejected. Hence no biometrics were required and likely the info was resurrected and background / eligibility were already on file. Hence the 2 day turnaround between eligibility and PPR.
Maybe they considered my application in CAN+ category. I have US valid visa till 2027 with a us entry stamp of 2017 for 10 days.