+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Parents / Spouse / Siblings -TRV- April & May 2022 Applications

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
That's not true I am waiting for parents visa since April 20 no update. I clearly mentioned in my application (with proof) that my wife is pregnant and expecting in august, I want my parents to take care for her but looks like nobody cares.
My mother’s application is in the same boat , as she is supposed to visit my sister in Canada who is expecting this August . Awaiting updates

Reactions: Nachoy2

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Guys anyone here with May AOR and received any updates? We have applied for my mother Visitors via agent in first week of May. Biometrics done on 17th May but no updates after that and agent too is not responding anything.
Edit : Applied from India

Last edited:
Reactions: Winner_

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
Guys anyone here with May AOR and received any updates? We have applied for my mother Visitors via agent in first week of May. Biometrics done on 17th May but no updates after that and agent too is not responding anything.
Country ?

Nachoy2

Jan 22, 2022
My mother’s application is in the same boat , as she is supposed to visit my sister in Canada who is expecting this August . Awaiting updates
my mother applied on March 15, we want her here to take care of my two children, we are still waiting for the visitor visa, and I have to pay 80 dollars a day for daycare during the vacation time,

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
my mother applied on March 15, we want her here to take care of my two children, we are still waiting for the visitor visa, and I have to pay 80 dollars a day for daycare during the vacation time,
Country applied from?.

let’s all hope IRCC does something to end all family reunion woes. Many people are stressed.

Nachoy2

Jan 22, 2022
Country applied from?.

let’s all hope IRCC does something to end all family reunion woes. Many people are stressed.
Argentina, timeline said 30 days when she applied, now is in 48 days, but we are waiting for more than 100 days today.

Nachoy2

Jan 22, 2022
Review eligibility started?
yes since the fist day of the application, they already had biometrics because they had another application which had to be withdrawn on 2021, so my mother created a new application and the system automatically linked the biometrics, all seems to be good, but we don't know how much do we have to wait. I been reading the forum and it is seems that some applications from january have the approval this month, so provably is taking like 5 or 6 month.

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
yes since the fist day of the application, they already had biometrics because they had another application which had to be withdrawn on 2021, so my mother created a new application and the system automatically linked the biometrics, all seems to be good, but we don't know how much do we have to wait. I been reading the forum and it is seems that some applications from january have the approval this month, so provably is taking like 5 or 6 month.
Okay. Review eligibility is a step in your application progress you can check in the portal if it has started.

Nachoy2

Jan 22, 2022
Review of eligibility

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
the same status since march 24

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
Review of eligibility

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
the same status since march 24
Ok then, it’s yet to start. Once you see a progress here , then it will move forward with PPR