+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Applied - Biometric Complete - Awaiting

absingh

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Congratulations!!. I will submit the webform too. Can you provide details on the reason of visit in the webform? - Would reunification with the immediate family enough”?
I showed that we haven't met since the pandemic has started and this is causing emotional stress in the relationship. Meeting the immediate/extended family member after a long time is considered as non-discretionary reason for travel as per IRCC.
I believe that TRV applicant should also show strong finances and home-ties to get approved.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
I showed that we haven't met since the pandemic has started and this is causing emotional stress in the relationship. Meeting the immediate/extended family member after a long time is considered as non-discretionary reason for travel as per IRCC.
I believe that TRV applicant should also show strong finances and home-ties to get approved.
Special measures: Provide your information - Submit a travel exemption enquiry

Is this the webform you are talking about?

Turbanator

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Passport Req..
01-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2011
My fiancé received Passport request today.
We applied for TRV on March 17, 2021 and followed up with IRCC on April 19th, 2021.
Where did you got the Biometrics done?

How much time they took to send you Biometric letter after you apply?

Thanks in advance

Abayomi1111

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Update: Received the passport submission request today. Thanks for all the information. Much appreciated! - Wishing luck to others who are waiting for getting updates too..
How many weeks did it take from when you applied till the Passport Submission Request?

dublin_gsw

Apr 21, 2021
How many weeks did it take from when you applied till the Passport Submission Request?
Application submitted: Nov 06th 2020
Biometric Request : Feb 11th 2021
Biometric Complete: Feb 26th 2021
Email to IRCC for travel exemption for immediate family member of PR: April 8th 2021
(Auto reply received)
Webform submission for expediting : April 23rd 2021
PP request received : May 13 2021

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Update: Received the passport submission request today. Thanks for all the information. Much appreciated! - Wishing luck to others who are waiting for getting updates too..
hello my wife received PPR today as well, but can you confirm what is current process for passport stamping? are VFS open in India right now? need to know before request.

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Im on PR here
Hello I am PR too, and my wife received passport stamping request today. r u aware how can we finish passport stamping in India Right now? also, does she need any proof before she fly back to Canada in future, claiming that she is immediate family member?

Jdenise

May 22, 2018
Hello I am PR too, and my wife received passport stamping request today. r u aware how can we finish passport stamping in India Right now? also, does she need any proof before she fly back to Canada in future, claiming that she is immediate family member?
hi what is the timeline of the application of your wife?