+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Applied - Biometric Complete - Awaiting

SatheshDyn

Jun 17, 2020
Hi Everyone, I have applied for my mother's Biometric appointment for her visitors visa at chennai VFS and it's done successfully on Jul 21, 2021. Next day received passport request from IRCC but haven't received any email from VFS to arrange passport pickup by bluedart, whom should I contact? I have emailed VFS center, awaiting for their response meanwhile checking here to know the process

Reactions: Nikhil Patel msw

addy216

Jun 13, 2018
Guys !! I m trying to fill up the application for my MOM to visit me by the End of November as I'm expecting a baby and need her support. Her previous 5 years visa validity finished recently and now need to apply for a new one. My question is to the experts here which link are you using to fill up the form as I can see there are two different sites to fill the form
1) https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/documentsToSubmit
2) https://tr-rt.apps.cic.gc.ca/doc-upload?appPkgId=13653&appId=16045&lang=en

Also, please advise do I need to get an exemption after applying the visa

Thanks in Advance

jaydeepdave9

Jun 1, 2018
Hey Guys,

Hope you are all doing good. I have query regarding my in laws visitor VISA, requesting your input.

I have applied online for both my in laws Visitor VISA. they are in India. We got Biometric appointment on 23rd July and completed it at Ahmedabad. They took 3000 Rs. each there, I do not know what was that for.

Also, There is update in online application that my mother in law's biometric shows completed there but my father in-law's message has Biometric number there but it says "Fingerprints" are not received.

I have not received any email from VFS or any other update, what do you think guys? Why it says in father in-law's application that Fingerprints are not received and shows my mother in-law's complete?

Also, why they took money and for what? When should I expect passport request?

Reactions: Nikhil Patel msw

Nikhil Patel msw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hey Guys,

Hope you are all doing good. I have query regarding my in laws visitor VISA, requesting your input.

I have applied online for both my in laws Visitor VISA. they are in India. We got Biometric appointment on 23rd July and completed it at Ahmedabad. They took 3000 Rs. each there, I do not know what was that for.

Also, There is update in online application that my mother in law's biometric shows completed there but my father in-law's message has Biometric number there but it says "Fingerprints" are not received.

I have not received any email from VFS or any other update, what do you think guys? Why it says in father in-law's application that Fingerprints are not received and shows my mother in-law's complete?

Hi bro
Ahmadabad vfs
Same situation in my parents visitor visa.
In gc key my mother's biomatrics status same as you bt in application last side biomatric number given means Biomatric date and expire date.
3050 rs for vfs premium services for 1 applicant.

Nikhil Patel msw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hi Everyone, I have applied for my mother's Biometric appointment for her visitors visa at chennai VFS and it's done successfully on Jul 21, 2021. Next day received passport request from IRCC but haven't received any email from VFS to arrange passport pickup by bluedart, whom should I contact? I have emailed VFS center, awaiting for their response meanwhile checking here to know the process
Hello
If you get passport submission request than go to vfs on line services and create a fill informations.

Nikhil Patel msw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hi bro
Ahmadabad vfs
In gc key my mother's biomatrics status same as you bt in application last side biomatric number given means Biomatric date and expire date.
Please can you tell us when did you applied for visitor visa of your mother?

jaydeepdave9

Jun 1, 2018
Hi bro
Ahmadabad vfs
What is your biometric status shows for both parents?

Nikhil Patel msw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hey Guys,

Please can you tell us when did you applied for visitor visa of your mother?

cohen12

Jun 18, 2021
Hi,

We have recieved a biometrics request for my parents which asks to complete the biometric within 30 days. The VFS global website does not have any slots for 45 days. What do I do?

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hi everyone...

I am PR. Got married and got stuck here in India. I applied Visitor visa for my wife as I cannot sponsor her while I am in India as I am not a citizen yet.

My wife applied for the visa in Feb 2021 and got a biometrics request a few days after. Biometrics are done on 26th June and the application got updated as Biometrics Completed.

Now the status is showing Background verification is progress and Eligibility in progress. No update yet.

I noticed a couple of posts here saying Decision was made the next day after Biometrics are received.

Any guesses? or anyone in same situation as me? Thanks

San050403

Jun 8, 2021
Hi everyone...

I am PR. Got married and got stuck here in India. I applied Visitor visa for my wife as I cannot sponsor her while I am in India as I am not a citizen yet.

My wife applied for the visa in Feb 2021 and got a biometrics request a few days after. Biometrics are done on 26th June and the application got updated as Biometrics Completed.

Now the status is showing Background verification is progress and Eligibility in progress. No update yet.

I noticed a couple of posts here saying Decision was made the next day after Biometrics are received.

Any guesses? or anyone in same situation as me? Thanks
I am in similar situation. Am a PR holder, got married recently in India and applied for my wife’s TRV on July 8 2021 in India. Completed biometrics on July 20 2021, status shows biometrics completed. I guess I will now have to wait few weeks or couple of months to know the result.