syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Regina said:
People usually travel for tourism or on business , not necessary go somewhere only to visit relatives.
(yes people usually travel but we don't is it mandatory to travel the world before coming to Canada? just curious to know.

So? After a year of working you may get a vacation, and go to visit you relatives (not ONLY to see your brother).
(i can't get vacation because I started this job as contract for 6 months then got permanent after 6 months, so its been around like 8 months I am on permanent job but vacation is eligible after one year and that for 2 weeks.

You invited not your parents (My mother is old and she is sick, she has a visa already but can't travel, and brother can't come with kids and wife since somebody needs to be there in India to take care of mother) but ONLY a single BROTHER? ??? (Brother is not single, He is married (Attached marriage certificate), He has his two kids (attached their date of birth) and also But nothing saved this year? (Not that he didn't save anything this year, He had around 7-8 lac Rs. from last year and his salary comes in account and transactions are running thorough all year) (he had attached his GPF and also some investments he purchased during last year)

What kind of job does he have? (Government Job working with Punjab state power corporation since 17 years.
Perspectives in career? Property? Business? (Have property but with his name and his mother's name), also another property which is on his wife's name.
any suggestions if we apply again?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes people usually travel but we don't is it mandatory to travel the world before coming to Canada? just curious to know.
No, it is not MANDATORY. But it helps a lot in some circumstances (like with your brother)

(i can't get vacation because I started this job as contract for 6 months then got permanent after 6 months, so its been around like 8 months I am on permanent job but vacation is eligible after one year and that for 2 weeks.
And? As any other people.

My mother is old and she is sick,
You can always take a leave of absense at work because of visiting you sick mother.

Try to write a letter of explanation to VO, describing all circumstances: family, family property, ask for a short period of visit (2-3 weeks), write an itinerary, explain why his family stays in home country and so on, and let him apply again.

obib

Star Member
Dec 3, 2011
At the point of Entry once the border once commented that why will I travel for over 12 hrs for a 1 week Training in Canada.This is the first time I will ever get this kind of question in my years of travelling to Europe,USA,Canada and Asia.Canadian Border Officer don't considered Canada as a choice destination for a lot of things

qassali99

May 8, 2014
I reapplied again and finally got my passport stamped, I would like to thank all the people in this forum who gave me a valuable advices that enable me get the visa. Thank you all guys.

Jamez424

Jun 24, 2014
Hello everyone i got an email yesterday from embassy... Can u please tell me what does that email mean???
Me and my mother applied on 11th april 2014, for TRV and during whole 3 months it says your application is in process... And yesterday embassy and vfs office emailed me and im still confused what does that email means :((( hope some of you experienced it and will guide me ... Im waiting for a response from everyone knows abt it.

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 24 Jun 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking number :xxxxxxx xxxx

Shaziamalick

Jun 21, 2014
Jamez424 said:
Hello everyone i got an email yesterday from embassy... Can u please tell me what does that email mean???
Me and my mother applied on 11th april 2014, for TRV and during whole 3 months it says your application is in process... And yesterday embassy and vfs office emailed me and im still confused what does that email means :((( hope some of you experienced it and will guide me ... Im waiting for a response from everyone knows abt it.

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 24 Jun 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking number :xxxxxxx xxxx
Did you picked your passport or waiting to be picked ? you submitted your case online ? which VAC ? are you visiting family or friend or just a tourist ?

Jamez424

Jun 24, 2014
Shaziamalick said:
Did you picked your passport or waiting to be picked ? you submitted your case online ? which VAC ? are you visiting family or friend or just a tourist ?
Me and my mother applied on 11 april 2014.
i'll Pick mine and my mother Passport tomorow afternoon... and submitted My Documents and My passport on same time at VFS office. going to Visit my sister and brother... My sis gona have baby in 2 week. Dats why we r going for this purpose.
Finger crossed don't know what would be in those passports... Dont wana pick them up... :(:(:(( \
Pray for us

qassali99

May 8, 2014
This means that your passport is ready for collection go to the VFS office where you applied. Same what happened with me last week.

Jamez424

Jun 24, 2014
Visa rejected. My mom got her trv valid for six month... My visa rejected and reason is not strong ties to home country... useless reason...

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Cam25 said:
She tried to come in April, but until now she have not received her passport yet. I understand what your saying Regina...also the formate outlined by the CIC did not mentioned that i need to explaine how i meet the person... they should have all info on the person, and am petty sure, in order for us to meet either she have to come here or i go there...she will be meeting a stranger for the first time, just as i would.
Pls accept my advanced apologies CAM25 but all of your arguments are lame. You can try but honestly speaking I don't even think that you even have a remote chance of getting VISA on the information you are sharing. Neither do it looks rite morally. Rest is up to you

seesamad

Mar 11, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,
Recently I got refusal letter of resident permit to Denmark and Denmark embassy in Islamabad,PK stamped on my passport that 'Applied for Schengen visa -GCS on 02/04/2014' .
My question is that would that stamp put bad impression on future application to visit/work permit to any country ? I am highly keen to visit my 'maternal uncle and aunt' in Toronto in JAN/FEB2015.

Kindly advise !!!!!

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
You made a mistake in dates- it could be the reason but also the reason could be that you do not live in your country of citizenship. You are an IMMIGRANT in your country of current residence.
So how do you really prove this point of VO ? What documents shall I show in order to satisfy ?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So how do you really prove this point of VO ? What documents shall I show in order to satisfy ?
You do not have ties in your home country. No reasons to go back after visiting Canada.. As well as no reasons to go back to the country of your current residence. It is not your home country - it could be any country (including Canada where they suspect- CIC always suspect- you would try to stay illegally)

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
You do not have ties in your home country. No reasons to go back after visiting Canada.. As well as no reasons to go back to the country of your current residence. It is not your home country - it could be any country (including Canada where they suspect- CIC always suspect- you would try to stay illegally)
I do have ties in my home country. We have couple or properties back there, my moms brother and sister is in india. My dads working im current country of residence.