+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting Visa Rejected

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand that. But your friend lied to CIC VO. Now CIC suspect you as his friend will follow the same route: ask for a SHORT visit visa and then apply for WP and so on.

Cam25

Apr 27, 2014
OKAY...I PLANNED TO APPLY FOR A SINGLE ENTRY VISITING TRV FOR ONE WEEK...ISNT THAT ENOUGH?

WHAT IS WP??

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WP- working permit.
I PLANNED TO APPLY FOR A SINGLE ENTRY VISITING TRV FOR ONE WEEK
That is exactly what your friend did
he went up on a single entry visa.
Now they do not trust his friend (you). That is how they work. "Tell us who is your friend and we will tell who you are". Especially if you never mentioned that that husband is your friend. They could figure it out easily and wonder why would you hide it.

Cam25

Apr 27, 2014
I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING REGINA...I GET IT, BUT AS I SAID MY FRIEND ALSO HAVE ANOTHER FRIEND WHO CAME TO AJAMAICA ALOT, SO I COULD SAY I MET MY FRIEND THROUGH HER AND WOULD JUST LIKE TO VISIT HER FOR ONE WEEK...

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It does not matter. First you showed a wife of you friend as you friend (hiding your real friend) and now what you want VO to do? To erase what they already know and accept your next story as a true one?

Cam25

Apr 27, 2014
WELL....WHAT IS TO BE MUST BE, IF I GET DENY SUCH IS LIFE...I WANT TO SEE MY FRIEND, AND I BELIEVE THAT CIC JUDGE PERSON ON THEIR OWN MERIT...AM NOT GOING TO THE MAN, AM GOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is nothing to do with a gender. Your friend who you ever met happened to be married to a man who is your compatriot and lied to VO. So now they judge you based on your common friend and his behavior. And you already supported their suspicions hiding the fact that first you knew the husband and only then- the wife.

It is very important to be honest with Canadian VO. They could accept any explanation except a misrepresentation.

Your friend could come and visit you in Jamaica. If it is so important for you.

Cam25

Apr 27, 2014
She tried to come in April, but until now she have not received her passport yet. I understand what your saying Regina...also the formate outlined by the CIC did not mentioned that i need to explaine how i meet the person... they should have all info on the person, and am petty sure, in order for us to meet either she have to come here or i go there...she will be meeting a stranger for the first time, just as i would.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But she does not to have to get visa to Jamaica, right?

Actually after she meets you, you could try again after 6 -12 month to get TRV to Canada . THEN you will have the reason to go: you showed her your country- she will show hers. Try X-mas or a New year or some other important day for your friends.

And yes, of course, you have to prove who is a host to you. Otherwise, what, a complete stranger could write you an invitation to come to Canada? :eek:

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi I applied for TRV recently pending spousal sponsorship application and tracking VFS Canada Application Centre today shows status as below:
Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA
My question is what does it mean? Is it kind of negative decision? I think package will arrive from Singapore VO next week. Any idea?

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
hey guys

so my brother got denied on three reasons.

1. his travel history. (He never traveled any other country actually we don't have any relative or anybody in any other country why would he go, he is coming to meet me.)

2. purpose of visit.

(Purpose of visit was Its been over a year I haven't gone back to my country and I wanted my brother to come and celebrate my bday with me since I am not able to get vacation as it hasn't been one year on my this new job)

3. personal assets and financial status. (My Brother has over Rs. 8 Lac in his bank account since last one year and every month his salary comes in account, which was shown to visa officer).

there was no explanation letter attached, i just sent invitation letter (where i just followed the regular format as per given on cic website and the required documents from me and my brother attached his documents.

should we apply again right away or wait for some time.

thanks

syrus

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
syrust said:
hey guys

so my brother got denied on three reasons.

1. his travel history. (He never traveled any other country actually we don't have any relative or anybody in any other country why would he go, he is coming to meet me.)

2. purpose of visit.

(Purpose of visit was Its been over a year I haven't gone back to my country and I wanted my brother to come and celebrate my bday with me since I am not able to get vacation as it hasn't been one year on my this new job)

3. personal assets and financial status. (My Brother has over Rs. 8 Lac in his bank account since last one year and every month his salary comes in account, which was shown to visa officer).

there was no explanation letter attached, i just sent invitation letter (where i just followed the regular format as per given on cic website and the required documents from me and my brother attached his documents.

should we apply again right away or wait for some time.

thanks

syrus
You can, but have to improve on the app - forget no. 1 ( has to be built ), 2 has to be better and show that he has motive to come back - young/single and 1st timer to Canada is high risk so need very strong paperwork and good luck

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People usually travel for tourism or on business , not necessary go somewhere only to visit relatives.
2. purpose of visit.

So? After a year of working you may get a vacation, and go to visit you relatives (not ONLY to see your brother). You invited not your parents but ONLY a single BROTHER? ???
But nothing saved this year? What kind of job does he have? Perspectives in career? Property? Business?