+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa refusal 2019

Roshniad

Aug 1, 2019
Hi
My brother applied for visitor visa three times and they refused it because of travel history and assets at first and when he applied third time, he got refusal because as per immigrant officer he did not satisfy him that he will go back to India. He is a businessman and has 10 years old son and wife back in India. He also has to take care of my parents as my father is sick. What should I do to make them trust that he will return after his desire visit. When should he reapply again?

Thank you

vpramod

Apr 18, 2017
Unless he can show how he was personally able to purchase a property and more than double his savings in such a short period of time he will get refused. It will look like he was gifted money and a property. The fact that this is is 3rd application in such a short time will also cause concerns as to why he is so desperate to co e to Canada.
So is it safe to apply next year? He badly wants to visiit my daughter. But not in a hurry.

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi

I have been reading the above posts and highly motivated to Express my situation. I and my husband are Canada PR and staying in Canada since last 4 months. He is working and I don't have a job till now. He applied for my parents TRV . They sent a rejection(2nd rejection) stating :" you ll not leave country at end of your stay and you don't have enough financial assets". My father is a businessman, good amount of land and property back home. They had also applied for trv in june on tourist basis which was rejected(1st rejection) and now we applied as a family visit and its again rejected with same reasons.
Can somebody suggest what step should we take now

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

I have been reading the above posts and highly motivated to Express my situation. I and my husband are Canada PR and staying in Canada since last 4 months. He is working and I don't have a job till now. He applied for my parents TRV . They sent a rejection(2nd rejection) stating :" you ll not leave country at end of your stay and you don't have enough financial assets". My father is a businessman, good amount of land and property back home. They had also applied for trv in june on tourist basis which was rejected(1st rejection) and now we applied as a family visit and its again rejected with same reasons.
Can somebody suggest what step should we take now
It is very early to have applied for 2 TRVs already. The first one was likely refused because it seemed like they were trying to move with you to Canada. How long did they ask to stay? Have they travelled internationally for tourism especially to European countries, US, AUS or NZ? Did your parents submit proof of their personal liquid savings? Do they have over 15K? Business accounts will not count.

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
It is very early to have applied for 2 TRVs already. The first one was likely refused because it seemed like they were trying to move with you to Canada. How long did they ask to stay? Have they travelled internationally for tourism especially to European countries, US, AUS or NZ? Did your parents submit proof of their personal liquid savings? Do they have over 15K? Business accounts will not count.
Yes they have a good travel history of Europe, UK, Singapore, Malaysia. We had put the stay of 1 month starting from oct 15. For personal liquid savings, yup we added their bank account statements and fixed deposits which amount to more than $15k. Even we sent the invitation letter taking full responsibility of their stay. Dont Business accounts show that they will leave the country after duration of their stay?. What do you suggest we should do: wait or appeal?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes they have a good travel history of Europe, UK, Singapore, Malaysia. We had put the stay of 1 month starting from oct 15. For personal liquid savings, yup we added their bank account statements and fixed deposits which amount to more than $15k. Even we sent the invitation letter taking full responsibility of their stay. Dont Business accounts show that they will leave the country after duration of their stay?. What do you suggest we should do: wait or appeal?
Fixed deposits don’t count. Only travel to Europe will count when it comes to previous travel history. Were these trips for tourism or business! How recent were they? Doesn’t matter if you say that you will cover the costs they must show that they can cover their own costs. 1 month was probably a bit too long especially since I am sure your father’s business was one of his strong ties to his home country. Would order CAIPS.

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Fixed deposits don’t count. Only travel to Europe will count when it comes to previous travel history. Were these trips for tourism or business! How recent were they? Doesn’t matter if you say that you will cover the costs they must show that they can cover their own costs. 1 month was probably a bit too long especially since I am sure your father’s business was one of his strong ties to his home country. Would order CAIPS.
These trips have been for tourism in 2015. Latest is in Dubai in 2018. I have younger siblings in school back home and my father has his parents( mygrandparents) to take care of. If business has some loan, would it affect the application? What is the ideal time we should.mention for stay.
How will CAIPS benefit us in the application. Will we able to reapply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
These trips have been for tourism in 2015. Latest is in Dubai in 2018. I have younger siblings in school back home and my father has his parents( mygrandparents) to take care of. If business has some loan, would it affect the application? What is the ideal time we should.mention for stay.
How will CAIPS benefit us in the application. Will we able to reapply
CAIPS goes into more detail about the reasons for refusal. Would work on personal liquid assets if they don’t have over 10k. Preferable more. Liquid assets are important because there have been times where friends and family don’t cover family expenses. Canada wants to make sure people have their own funds if that happens. You also have to show that you won’t be spending a good portion of your liquid savings on travel. 2-3 weeks are always good amount of time for first visit. You may be awarded 6 months when you enter. Dubai doesn’t really count for travel history because most people can enter. UK visit was 5 years ago so only somewhat helpful. Business loan may help but on the other hand it is hard to say you are able to leave for 1 month if you are involved in day to day operations of business. Would look at CAIPS and reassess. If you reapply you should address reasons for refusal.

sharat_joshi77

Jun 21, 2011
Brampton
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
IELTS Request
May-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
Hi,
I would like to discuss my case, if its ok.
My sister in law applied for her visitor visa to Canada (Sister in law, her husband and 3 year old kid). Sister in law is home maker, her husband has a business They own some manufacturing factory and kid is in school. I and my wife are citizens here in Canada.
First time they tried to apply via some family friends, but the visa was rejected. They applied from Chandigarh and the rejection letter said abt Clause 179 (Financial status, not satisfied that they will return back etc). On seeing the application, it was apparent that their forms were incomplete and I could understand the rejection of visa.

Second time, they applied after 10 days. This time, they supplied all the forms completely filled, with notarized affidavit explaining they have sufficient funds, assets and kids schooling in India. They also supplied the sworn affidavit of home evaluations, bank statements and other assets to prove their ties in home country.

Even then their visa was rejected citing the same reasons.

Now I am perplexed why that would be the case.
I also noticed that in both the rejection letters their UCI was the same. is that common ?

Any experience or comments anyone has to share.

Cheers
Sharat Joshi

vpramod

Apr 18, 2017
Unless he can show how he was personally able to purchase a property and more than double his savings in such a short period of time he will get refused. It will look like he was gifted money and a property. The fact that this is is 3rd application in such a short time will also cause concerns as to why he is so desperate to co e to Canada.

vpramod

Apr 18, 2017
Hi
I am back with updates after 4 years.
My cousin got his US visa approved last month. He is trying to apply for TRV again. I have some doubts.
1. As he got his US visa there is no provision to upload financial documents. Is it ok if he doesn't show any supporting financial documents.
2. Can he show his travel itinary as below.
India to San Fransisco and then to Vancouver. Vancouver to India.
3. His purpose of visit is Tourism and also visiting my daughter (not blood related)
Since He is reapplying after refusal I want proper guidance. Please advice.