+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

Dip_275

Jul 14, 2021
Haven't submitted the application, in process of uploading the documents and realised that there is no option for invitation letter, hence was enquiring
Ok. Please let me know when you submit the application. Check UCI after submission.

superMK

Feb 23, 2021
@superMK My father applied for visitor visa along with my mother. He became a representative to submit my mother’s application. My father received biometric letter and UCI number generated for him but my mother application dont have UCI number generated and she didn’t received biometric letter too. Used new IRCC portal to apply. Any clue what’s going on?
I'm not really sure what's going in that situation. But, with our once they acknowledge the biometrics we received the UCI for both my dad and mom.

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Hello everyone, I am going to apply Visitor visa for my mother through new portal. Can anyone guide me that do we need to Upload only those documents which they ask in Portal as it's a very simple and just few documents requirement
OR should we add all the documents in Optional attachment.
Thanks

Reactions: eatontobias5

Gayathry

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
How long did it take for the biometrics and UCI information to get reflected in the new po
Hello,

I submitted my inlaws and 2-year-old son's visit visa application last December 17, 2020(They are in India). I am waiting for my PGWP and my husband is waiting for his PR(We both are in Canada)

1st Application: Dec 17th, 2020
Biometrics: July 16th, 2021
4 Webforms raised(no response)

After the guidelines to reapply through the new portal

New Application submitted: Sep 24th, 2021(Didn't withdraw the old one)
Biometrics updated: Sep 25th, 2021
No update yet...

Is anyone in the same timeline?
Did you receive any update?

svenkata29

May 29, 2020
I want to update my timeline

September 7 - Application Submitted
September 10 - Biometrics done
September 28 - Passport Request / Approved

no medical requested, nothing at all. Well. Next step is Quarantine Procedure and looking for cheap flights now!
Hi,

What did you select when submitting the TRV application? Family Reunification or Tourism?

superMK

Feb 23, 2021
Hello everyone, I am going to apply Visitor visa for my mother through new portal. Can anyone guide me that do we need to Upload only those documents which they ask in Portal as it's a very simple and just few documents requirement
OR should we add all the documents in Optional attachment.
Thanks
Yes, at first I’m kinda hesitant because it’s very easy and simple. Well, I guess that that only docs they need

superMK

Feb 23, 2021
Exactly, approved in 20days. I’m still waiting for the passport to comeback from stamping. I’ll update this thread once they got it back

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Exactly, approved in 20days. I’m still waiting for the passport to comeback from stamping. I’ll update this thread once they got it back
Sounds good, Can you please explain a little more detail if u don't mind , like what was your parent's travel history, sis you send your Bank statement, and what was the balance approximately,, Please share details if u feel comfortable.
Regards

superMK

Feb 23, 2021
They dont have any travel history. There’s also not much in their account. I submitted my bank account also you should meet the minimum income for 2 people if you’re supporting them. My bank account are just around 5 to 8k if i’m
Not mistaken

LuckyS

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Do I need to reapply via new IRCC portal if I have already applied Visitor visa for my family before September 7,2021.
Do we need to pay again?

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
They dont have any travel history. There’s also not much in their account. I submitted my bank account also you should meet the minimum income for 2 people if you’re supporting them. My bank account are just around 5 to 8k if i’m
Not mistaken
Ohh OK , I'm inviting my mother , She had been to UK for three times to visit my brother, and She has a UK visa for 5 years, I have roughly 10k in my account, Hopefully it will work.
Thank you very much for your response and help.

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
After submission, do I need to wait for biometric request letter? Applied through new portal.