+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa stamping at other office

Dec 31, 2015
Hi,

I have a question..

I got the Passport request to submit in VFS, New Delhi but I live in Europe. I am a Indian national. Anyone can confirm me if its legal to send passport from Europe to India than return back to Europe with visa through DHL?
Hello Mr.Arora,
I am in a same situation as you were. Can you please let me know how you have done it. It will be realy helpful
Robin

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Has anyone changed VO for their spouse after PPR?
Did the second letter that they received in their CIC account mention that the VO office is specifically changed for Spouse alone. Or is it addressed to Main applicant?

kuldeeper

Nov 15, 2017
I also faced similar scenario, I applied PR from Delhi India and came to canada on work permit. I was in Canada when I received the passport request from Delhi office and my dependents were in India . I called IRCC yesterday and explained them the complete situation, they told me that my dependents can submit their passport in India along with the same letter meantime CIC will send me a email confirming my passport submission to CPC Ottawa. I also wrote a email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. . Today morning I got new passport request for submitting my passport to CPC Ottawa and also got reply of the inquiry email which I send yesterday. Finally , my dependents are submitting their passport in India with the original passport request letter (email) and I am submitting my passport to CPC Ottawa with the Annexure A attached with new passport request email.