AOR Received.
26-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
shruti122 said:
Hi,

I would like to know which is the VFS Equivalent office in the USA for submitting passports for stamping and the locations ?

Thank you very much,

Shruti Kulkarni
Hi Shruti,

Were you able to find out the VFS equivalent office in the USA? I tried contacting VAC, LA and they told me they do not accept PR passports.

May 1, 2016
Hi Guys,

I received Passport request on 16th May to submit it in New Delhi, India within 30 days. I'm currently in Australia and I have been living here for more than 3 years. So I raised a case specific enquiry and also replied to the passport request email saying this and asking if it is possible to get it stamped from Sydney office. I'm still waiting for their response.

Is there any other email address that I should be sending this request to? Or is there a contact number in which we can contact regarding this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,
James

linpaws87

Jul 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
jamesthomas111 said:
Is there any other email address that I should be sending this request to? Or is there a contact number in which we can contact regarding this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
You can also send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca. I had replied to the passport request email and they replied within a week.
Make sure you include the Express Entry application number in the subject of your email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

Include the following details in the email:

Given name:
Surname:
UCI Number:
Application Number:
Date of Birth:
Category of Immigration:
Current Location:

Onixe

Sep 18, 2014
jamesthomas111 said:
Hi Guys,

I received Passport request on 16th May to submit it in New Delhi, India within 30 days. I'm currently in Australia and I have been living here for more than 3 years. So I raised a case specific enquiry and also replied to the passport request email saying this and asking if it is possible to get it stamped from Sydney office. I'm still waiting for their response.

Regards,
James
I did this a month ago, you need to send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking for Sydney VO, in my case it took them 3 weeks to reply. Sydney office was very efficient in issuing visa, I sent my passport on Monday and got it back with the visa on Thursday.

May 1, 2016
Onixe said:
I did this a month ago, you need to send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking for Sydney VO, in my case it took them 3 weeks to reply. Sydney office was very efficient in issuing visa, I sent my passport on Monday and got it back with the visa on Thursday.
Thanks a lot Linpaws87 and Onixe.

Onixe, where was your visa initially processed? Was it in New Delhi Visa Office? Also, what type of visa did you apply for? Mine is spouse sponsored PR. Just wanted to check if it will be the same email ID for me as well. Our application was first sent to CPC Mississauga and after the sponsorship approval my application was sent to New Delhi visa office based on my country of nationality (even though I am a permanent resident in Australia) and I received passport request from Delhi.

Onixe

Sep 18, 2014
jamesthomas111 said:
Thanks a lot Linpaws87 and Onixe.

Onixe, where was your visa initially processed? Was it in New Delhi Visa Office? Also, what type of visa did you apply for? Mine is spouse sponsored PR. Just wanted to check if it will be the same email ID for me as well. Our application was first sent to CPC Mississauga and after the sponsorship approval my application was sent to New Delhi visa office based on my country of nationality (even though I am a permanent resident in Australia) and I received passport request from Delhi.
I applied under CEC from Canada, so my original request was to submit passport to Ottawa, but at that time I was already in Sydney.

May 1, 2016
Onixe said:
I applied under CEC from Canada, so my original request was to submit passport to Ottawa, but at that time I was already in Sydney.
Thanks Onixe. In that case I guess I am supposed to email Delhi Visa Office as I got email from them requesting passport, which I've already done. Hope to hear something from them soon.

krigur

Jul 16, 2016
HELLO TO ALL SENIORS,

I AM AN INDIAN CITIZEN, WAS WORKING IN BAHRAIN UP TO MAY 25 2016,PRESENTLY IN INDIA.MY VISA OFFICE IS ABU DHABI . GOT PPR ON JUNE 05 2016.SEND AN EMAIL ON 15 JULY 2016 TO ABU DHABI TO CHANGE IT TO NEW DELHI.UPTO THIS DATE NO REPLY.ALREADY ONE MONTH GONE.
SEND A MAIL TO NEW DELHI VO,THEY REPLIED THEY ARE HELPLESS.MY MEDICALS ARE EXPIRING ON SEP 07 2016,ONLY 52 DAYS LEFT.SENT 2-3 REMINDERS,NO REPLY.
PLEASEEEeeeee HELPPPpppppp.....

MY TIME LINE.
CATOGORY :SINP
START PROCESS :AUGUST 01 2015
MED REQUEST :AUGUST 27 2015
MED RECIEVED :SEPTEMBER 06 2015
PPR :JUNE 05 2016
VO CHANGE REQ :JUNE 15 2016

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
krigur said:
HELLO TO ALL SENIORS,

I AM AN INDIAN CITIZEN, WAS WORKING IN BAHRAIN UP TO MAY 25 2016,PRESENTLY IN INDIA.MY VISA OFFICE IS ABU DHABI . GOT PPR ON JUNE 05 2016.SEND AN EMAIL ON 15 JULY 2016 TO ABU DHABI TO CHANGE IT TO NEW DELHI.UPTO THIS DATE NO REPLY.ALREADY ONE MONTH GONE.
SEND A MAIL TO NEW DELHI VO,THEY REPLIED THEY ARE HELPLESS.MY MEDICALS ARE EXPIRING ON SEP 07 2016,ONLY 52 DAYS LEFT.SENT 2-3 REMINDERS,NO REPLY.
PLEASEEEeeeee HELPPPpppppp.....

MY TIME LINE.
CATOGORY :SINP
START PROCESS :AUGUST 01 2015
MED REQUEST :AUGUST 27 2015
MED RECIEVED :SEPTEMBER 06 2015
PPR :JUNE 05 2016
VO CHANGE REQ :JUNE 15 2016
I recommend sending the request to Ottawa office as well. As all CEC applications are processed there.

abhishekg

Jul 29, 2016
Hello All,

I have received PPR to be submitted to london VFS. But my spouse is in INDIA currently. I have sent a mail to the london immigration mail, but no response for the past 4 days.

Please advice what other methods can be adopted to fasten the process.

Also can i submit my passport in london office while waiting for a reply for spouse VAC location change?

abhishekg

Jul 29, 2016
Please advice if the main applicant can submit the passport while waiting for the VAC location change response for the dependents.

abhishekg

Jul 29, 2016
jamesthomas111 said:
Thanks Onixe. In that case I guess I am supposed to email Delhi Visa Office as I got email from them requesting passport, which I've already done. Hope to hear something from them soon.
Hello James,

Did you get any reply?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
This email is in continuation of previous inquiry relating to your kind support in changing my VAC for passport submission from Abu Dhabi to Islamabad as i just traveled on 24th May from UAE to Pakistan and letter of PPR received on 30th May (sorry for inconvenience as i had plan to go back UAE after spending sometime with family/parents and having up-coming EID festival together, but meanwhile got PPR)

However, further i noticed in the letter there are no instructions for my dependents (03 members) who were already shifted back Pakistan long time back and brought it into your kind notice through emails and CSE.

As per received PPR letter, passports are to be submitted to Abu Dhabi which i assume that it is applicable for all the 04 applicants.

I (PA) can travel back Abu Dhabi in a day or two carrying my passport and which can be further submitted to Canada embassy,

But

Pls advise for rest of the 03 applicants, can they submit their documents in Islamabad, Pakistan. As i am facing following constraints

1) Aramex or any other courier service is not accepting passports to be couriered out of Pakistan as it is illegal as per law.
2) If i travel UAE, I can have my own passport only, i am also not allowed to carry passports of my family to UAE as i checked with concerned authority.

3) Right now due to some domestic and economic issues it won't be feasible for me to travel whole family UAE.

So, could you please give us option to submit all the passports to Islamabad, Pakistan. Else, if its not feasible at your side, we are ready to travel (all applicants) UAE for the same purpose.

Looking forward your kind response as i got 30 days and almost 09 days are passed.

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Hi,

I have a question..

I got the Passport request to submit in VFS, New Delhi but I live in Europe. I am a Indian national. Anyone can confirm me if its legal to send passport from Europe to India than return back to Europe with visa through DHL?

Jul 8, 2017
Hello All,

I have received PPR to be submitted to london VFS. But my spouse is in INDIA currently. I have sent a mail to the london immigration mail, but no response for the past 4 days.

Please advice what other methods can be adopted to fasten the process.

Also can i submit my passport in london office while waiting for a reply for spouse VAC location change?
Hey,
Similar situation. How did you resolve it ?