+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refuse for Morocco lady living in uae

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
I'm afraid your remark regarding the importance of Travel History is not entirely accurate. It is not essential to submit all pages of your passport. Travel history on its own is not a big factor when applying for SP. In this case, the VO was obviously looking for a positive factor to include in their decision making process. The main issues in my opinion with this application are:

1. Program of choice
2. Age and family status of applicant
3. Proof of funds and general financial position

How an agent could allow for such a poor package is beyond me.
What do you suggest me to do then shall I change the colleague and search for different options or just apply again myself for my wife visa after submitting all the documents again for her travel history along with the financial document that I am sure the agent have not submit accordingly

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Is this it?
This is the reason for refusal. Why would anyone study there?

https://www.collegecsm.com/
That was not my choice the agent recommend that to us since it is was suitable to my wife previous history plus it was also listed in Dlip

for the moment shall I change the university and apply again or just keep it as it is and submit new application with all missing document from travel history and prof of funds ?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
What do you suggest me to do then shall I change the colleague and search for different options or just apply again myself for my wife visa after submitting all the documents again for her travel history along with the financial document that I am sure the agent have not submit accordingly
I think change of program is more crucial than change of university. You have to show clear progression of education to be assessed as a bonafide student. These post graduate diplomas are a favorite choice for consultants and especially for GCC residents (not citizens). Through this forum I have seen almost all GCC residents who are of a certain age group (over 25) apply for a SP using this program and get refused. Getting an LOA from a more competitive university for a Masters program will significantly improve her chances. Including proof of travel history will certainly help. But you still have the uphill battle of finding a way to convince the VO that she intends to return after completion of her program. To be honest, I see your case as one that is somewhat complex.

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
I think change of program is more crucial than change of university. You have to show clear progression of education to be assessed as a bonafide student. These post graduate diplomas are a favorite choice for consultants and especially for GCC residents (not citizens). Through this forum I have seen almost all GCC residents who are of a certain age group (over 25) apply for a SP using this program and get refused. Getting an LOA from a more competitive university for a Masters program will significantly improve her chances. Including proof of travel history will certainly help. But you still have the uphill battle of finding a way to convince the VO that she intends to return after completion of her program. To be honest, I see your case as one that is somewhat complex.
So changing the program for now will be enough or shall I also change the school
And if you recommenced to change the school which one you consider more competitive from your opinion in Montreal for French speaker language

convincing the VO for her return I think travel history will help she been to Europe before if she willing to escape she would have done that in Europe plus I am share holder in travel agent in uae for more then 04 years now have two houses in Egypt

In the first application we submit she shown only her personal bank statement along with mine but we have not shown the prof of house owned in Egypt or the company bank statement, so you think it still challenge ?

waiting for your kind updates

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
So changing the program for now will be enough or shall I also change the school
And if you recommenced to change the school which one you consider more competitive from your opinion in Montreal for French speaker language

convincing the VO for her return I think travel history will help she been to Europe before if she willing to escape she would have done that in Europe plus I am share holder in travel agent in uae for more then 04 years now have two houses in Egypt

In the first application we submit she shown only her personal bank statement along with mine but we have not shown the prof of house owned in Egypt or the company bank statement, so you think it still challenge ?

waiting for your kind updates
  1. If it were me, I would change both - the university and opt for a Masters degree (if she has the needed qualification to get accepted in to that).
  2. Load your application with proof of funds and ownership of assets
How old is your wife and does she plan on taking your child with her?

I was looking for your GCMS notes but couldn't find them.

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
  1. If it were me, I would change both - the university and opt for a Masters degree (if she has the needed qualification to get accepted in to that).
  2. Load your application with proof of funds and ownership of assets
How old is your wife and does she plan on taking your child with her?

I was looking for your GCMS notes but couldn't find them.
she is 28 years old and was planing to take Adam out son with her who is 4 years old also

what school or university you recommend that she can go for mater degree ?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
she is 28 years old and was planing to take Adam out son with her who is 4 years old also

what school or university you recommend that she can go for mater degree ?
Please note that you need to show more funds if she is accompanied by a toddler (your son god bless him). Additionally, she needs to account for day care in her costs and that needs to be demonstrated in the SOP and proof of funds.

For choice of university; this has to be a decision you have to make. Please ask you wife to do some research. Go for public schools, such as University of Quebec at Montreal, Concordia University, etc..

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Check out Uni de Sherbrooke. It's highly ranked, french medium and cheaper than Concordia. If she can learn in English, then try Bishop's University as well.

Reactions: azzamkc

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
That was not my choice the agent recommend that to us since it is was suitable to my wife previous history plus it was also listed in Dlip

for the moment shall I change the university and apply again or just keep it as it is and submit new application with all missing document from travel history and prof of funds ?
Who exactly is applying? And everyone has a free choice, no-one is compelled to apply for a study permit. It is the responsibility of the applicant to choose what they are applying for.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Check out Uni de Sherbrooke. It's highly ranked, french medium and cheaper than Concordia. If she can learn in English, then try Bishop's University as well.
It's marginally cheaper at Sherbrooke, you're looking at saving 2-4k max in a year in fees compared to Concordia.

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Who exactly is applying? And everyone has a free choice, no-one is compelled to apply for a study permit. It is the responsibility of the applicant to choose what they are applying for.
Applicant will be my wife Moroccan nationality, French speaker 28 years old studied in Morocco have diploma in social worker
What do you recommend ?

moppa

May 30, 2020
Any one applied for study permit from UAE after Sep 2020 and received the approval/rejection. Can you please share the time frame.

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
I recommend you do your own research, so you.are in control of the application process.
Okay
I will start to work for new application for my wife once again from scratch, for student admissions coming sep 2021 , when they should start accept the new intercontinental student applications ?
Can you assist
Thx