+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa is on hold due to additional Sputum test

Mahesh_1997

Nov 28, 2019
Its OK, I was in same situation few month back or to be honest, I was in worst where I lost precious 6 month to this bullshit .

Since entire process is done by me only no consultant was involved from the beginning, I am not sure about but I believe, this entire process is online and your application automatically get flagged up when your medical is cleared but you can always check the situation with some professional consultant.

Mahesh_1997

Nov 28, 2019
Hi Guys,

I applied for study permit on first week of July for September 2018 intake and a month later, yesterday I got a call from clinic from where my medical tests were held that I need to go through one more test named as sputum test and its result will take 2 month to come and after results need to go for another chest x ray after that only my visa application will move forwards.

I have cancelled my flight and asked college to defer my admission for Jan 2019 intake.

Do i need to do some formalities with embassy too?

Anyone with same situation?

regards
Bhupinder
Have you received helth surveillance letter with visa.I received but don't know what to fo with it

Divi7070

Sep 3, 2022
Hi Guys,

I applied for study permit on first week of July for September 2018 intake and a month later, yesterday I got a call from clinic from where my medical tests were held that I need to go through one more test named as sputum test and its result will take 2 month to come and after results need to go for another chest x ray after that only my visa application will move forwards.

I have cancelled my flight and asked college to defer my admission for Jan 2019 intake.

Do i need to do some formalities with embassy too?

Anyone with same situation?

regards
Bhupinder
I did my sputum test today and i also switched my sep intake to jan so my reports will be out on nov so will i get my visa for jan ?? Or will it be big issue?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What will happen if my sputum test is positive and my intake is on jan will i not get visa ??
If you have to complete three months of treatment then your visa may not be ready in time for January.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So if i get negative and still have spots on xray ?? Will i get my visa
That will be up to IRCC and how they assess your medical results. I can't answer that question unfortunately.

AZ.Khan

Mar 9, 2023
Hello I have a situation..

I treated TB in 2015-2016 and I am perfectly fine now

I was called for medicals dec 4th .. after everything I told the doctor the truth I ve treated Tb in the past and they asked for hospital report before they will send my result and I did only to get an email from Canada
1. Provide old x ray 6-12 months or repeat x ray after 3 months. I waited and did the x ray again March 11 and doctor said there was nothing wrong with the re x ray it was stable only to get another email for Additional test again

2. To do sputum test ONLY, I did the sputum and tomorrow will make it the beginning of the 8th week.. am frustrated and have been trying to get better from anxiety disorder so my question is this

1. Since I was not asked to repeat x ray again how long will it take for my medicals to be updated..after sputum comes out negative

2.my case is a bit unique because I was not told to do sputum in the first mail and now they requested for sputum .. I hope I won’t be asked to do another x ray again .. because I ve been spending a lot of money through out this process .. please I need advice and response anyone
Hello, I hope you have received your visa already. I have a couple of questions. How long after your second x-ray and negative sputum result did they approve your visa? If you use WhatsApp, it would be convenient to talk there. Please send me a message on my WhatsApp: +923085302240
If you don't use WhatsApp, please let me know. We can talk via emails.

Kind regards,