+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa is on hold due to additional Sputum test

MSCAN

Jan 4, 2019
man, don't ask this question ;) ..

Embassy is not doing good in this regards. I am still waiting for visa and my classes is about to start in next week.

hope it will be quick in your case.

regards
Bhupinder
Did you contact the embassy as there was so much delay and classes were about to start??
Please help
In the same boat as you were in one week ago . :(

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Did you contact the embassy as there was so much delay and classes were about to start??
Please help
In the same boat as you were in one week ago . :(
Bro, my Visa got approved this week only. And passport is in embassy for stamping. 11th is the last date to report in college but can not anything since passport is not stamped yet and other then wait. Prior to approval i wrote multiple emails to Ottawa office and Delhi embassy and raise multiple web form but didn't get any reply.

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Bro, my Visa got approved this week only. And passport is in embassy for stamping. 11th is the last date to report in college but can not anything since passport is not stamped yet and other then wait. Prior to approval i wrote multiple emails to Ottawa office and Delhi embassy and raise multiple web form but didn't get any reply.
Bro did u reach canad??

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Is there any one who gives re xray and sputum test. And results of the test are before 3 months. Or this is the fixed time that we have to wait for 3 months??

Nmn_durga

Jan 11, 2019
Is there any one who gives re xray and sputum test. And results of the test are before 3 months. Or this is the fixed time that we have to wait for 3 months??
I am in the same condition .. i called for a sputem test and dont know what will happen .. is there anyone from whom i can talk to ?

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
G
I am in the same condition .. i called for a sputem test and dont know what will happen .. is there anyone from whom i can talk to ?
Generally sputum tests takes around 6 to 8 weeks and re-xray has to be taken after 3 months of initial medical tests.
Once sputum are negative hospital will upload your results and your visa will be approved soon.
I have faced similar situation and got my visa approved. Don't worry everything will go fine