+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa is on hold due to additional Sputum test

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Its OK, I was in same situation few month back or to be honest, I was in worst where I lost precious 6 month to this bullshit .

Since entire process is done by me only no consultant was involved from the beginning, I am not sure about but I believe, this entire process is online and your application automatically get flagged up when your medical is cleared but you can always check the situation with some professional consultant.
Hi,

I am in similar situation now and i have deferred my admission from jan 2019 to sep 2019 and my sputum results will come around Feb 1st week.
How to send new admission letter to vfs and how many days it will take t

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Hi,

I am in similar situation now and i have deferred my admission from jan 2019 to sep 2019 and my sputum results will come around Feb 1st week.
How to send new admission letter to vfs and how many days it will take t
I used web form.

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Thank you so much!!! How long do we need to wait once the resulst are cleared and btw did u get ur visa

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Thank you so much!!! How long do we need to wait once the resulst are cleared and btw did u get ur visa
man, don't ask this question ;) ..

Embassy is not doing good in this regards. I am still waiting for visa and my classes is about to start in next week.

hope it will be quick in your case.

regards
Bhupinder

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Cant we go with new application when tge previous one is still in processing??
yes, we can do. that is what I realized when my application get delayed. but I would suggest you to check with your agent. Also you have too much time in hand since you have opted for September intake