Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

manu2551988

Feb 9, 2018
Category........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2017
anyone who applied btw 5-10 Sept study visa but not got approval till now from Delhi Embassy online application.....they are processing at a very slower rate as compared to other areas.

dhillonkaran

Sep 15, 2018
anyone who applied btw 5-10 Sept study visa but not got approval till now from Delhi Embassy online application.....they are processing at a very slower rate as compared to other areas.
Yup they are too slow ... Actually if u applied for sept.intake then u gonna to take extension for nov. Or jan intake... And if u lodge ur file in sept. My dear you have to wait for approx 2 months

manu2551988

Feb 9, 2018
Category........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2017
Yup they are too slow ... Actually if u applied for sept.intake then u gonna to take extension for nov. Or jan intake... And if u lodge ur file in sept. My dear you have to wait for approx 2 months
I already took extension before filling the file online and got extended date of 26th October.......I hope to get visa before that and pick my luggage fly away ASAP once visa approved......I had to visit Montreal first instead Toronto as study permit will be issued on the airport so idk what they gonna stamp on my passport in INDIA

Last edited:

manu2551988

Feb 9, 2018
Category........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2017
Hi guys I applied on 1 August online application still no reply anyone applied on same time who s got approval
you should contact the embassy by mail and calling them once you cross your processing time deadline......where r u from? which embassy your file is in?

Paul khinda

Aug 31, 2018
Hi guys I received mail from Canadian embassy they said my application is under active reviews so wt the meaning of it and how long they takes more pls reply me if any one know about it thanks

Reactions: EsterO

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Same here, received an email on the 19th of Sept on same issue. Yet to hear from them. Please let me know when you get a feedback from them.

Best regards,

Frankenstine

Nov 12, 2018

Hello
I have applied last year for a study permit and i got a refuse message.
The reason was; During the mean situation of your country the central bank of Libya cant transfer money to Canada.

I'm planning to apply again next week, I already have an admission for university preparation program.
I have my uncle, he's a doctor in Canada. he's wiling to support me financially, and also I'm going to provide a support letter from my father and attach he's bank account too.

So do you guys think that would be enough evidence.

Thanks

Najaah mahamud

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hi
Is there any fee that one pays when applying for defer as in I miss my September intake so I want to Join January intake so will the university charge me with it

prerna sharma

Sep 17, 2017
i thnk th
Hi
Is there any fee that one pays when applying for defer as in I miss my September intake so I want to Join January intake so will the university charge me with it
i thnk there is no charge for defer as i also applied for septembr intake and i also have to defer for january intake and they did nt take charge for this