+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Sep 18, 2018
Hi ,
I applied offline general category on 17th July Bangalore. Medical got updated on 21st August review started on the same day still no update. It’s been 64th day I’m still waiting for September intake. Can an one help me out . I tried mailing the embassy but no use they aren’t replying .

sanasyed8

Aug 28, 2018
Hi ,
I applied offline general category on 17th July Bangalore. Medical got updated on 21st August review started on the same day still no update. It’s been 64th day I’m still waiting for September intake. Can an one help me out . I tried mailing the embassy but no use they aren’t replying .
Most of us are in the same situation as you. There isnt much or in fact any communication with the embassy. Though you can try writing an enquiry here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp . But you wont get a reply fast. I guess the best thing to do is wait.

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Applied on 13 july 2018 for September intake.
If I withdraw my application now. Will it affect my visa applications in future?

If0706

Aug 24, 2018
Anyone got any approval today?
Is embassy working today?

Hi Aitha,
Even I got Rejected, did you got your Visa after the 1st refusal, please update it will be really helpful.

Below is my profile:

10th - 67%
12th - 62%
Graduate in BMS 2010 - 65%
IELTS - 7.5 in all modules
Study Gap - 8 years (Continuos working since 2010 till date into Recruitment and Staffing Industry as HR)
Course Applied: PGDM in Human Resource Management
University: Thompson Rivers University
Funds: Paid 1 year tuition fees + GIC

Applied in SDS and got rejected stating I will not leave Canada based on purpose of my visit. Now I am applying in General Category with supporting more financial docuements along with strong SOP.
I am sponsoring myself so In funds apart from 1yr tuition fee + GIC I am showing 20,000 CAD (second yr tuition fee is 14k CAD) available in my personal account.

Please let me know is it strong enough : Your Feedback will highly be appreciated.

If0706

Aug 24, 2018
Hi Everyone, I have applied for study Visa on 30th July, 2018 for George Brown college, I got rejection on 29th August on the Ground that I will not return from Canada after my study. I have reapplied on 30th August, 2018 with my Explanation and I got my Medical Confirmation that you have passed the medical on 3rd of September. My application is showing that it is under review. I have also taken the extension of 4 weeks from George Brown College up to 30th September.
What are my chances of getting the approval?? Please suggest.
Hi Bro,
Even I got rejected on same basis. can you please tell me if you got your visa yet? Also if you could share you SOP with me at dkholo0706@gmail.com it would be a real help.

Husainchap

Sep 6, 2018
Hi guys pls help my application start reviewing now so how long it's take to Decision
My review had started on the 3rd week today I am on the 3rd day of my 12th week and I still haven’t received any updates nor have I cleared the review of eligibility. College starts on 1st and still struggling worst Embassy ever.

22suresh

Aug 15, 2018
Guys who else received the refusal with the reason that “I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay” .... and any suggestions to reapply with which documents after this reason ??? Pls suggest

Srinath aaho

Jul 17, 2018
Coimbatore- tamil nadu - India
App. Filed.......
04/05/2018
Hi Paul,

I have applied on 4th May (online) its almost 21 weeks but still my application is in progress.I have deferred my college to Jan 2019 too, am out of help. I have mailed them twice for the first time they replied me to wait patiently an no reply for the second time. I have made several phone call even that is too unhelpful.Can you suggest me any other source to reach out for details of our VISA status.

22suresh

Aug 15, 2018
Hi Paul,

I have applied on 4th May (online) its almost 21 weeks but still my application is in progress.I have deferred my college to Jan 2019 too, am out of help. I have mailed them twice for the first time they replied me to wait patiently an no reply for the second time. I have made several phone call even that is too unhelpful.Can you suggest me any other source to reach out for details of our VISA status.

Fill the web form with technical issue and select option that your application is processing inside CANADA. And then they will reply you