+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

dhanrajsinh8181

Aug 31, 2018
Communication regarding your visa application has been received in a sealed envelope from the Consulate. Please contact the Visa Application Centre from where you have lodged your application.

Received this status update anyone knows what it is?

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Communication regarding your visa application has been received in a sealed envelope from the Consulate. Please contact the Visa Application Centre from where you have lodged your application.

Looks positive to me. May be the VAC will have more information/update for you

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021

normally means ur permit has been accepted and they have dispatched ur passport. Just go to vfs global tracking and check it should show passport dispatched and u can also check on ur cic page what the status shows.

sanasyed8

Aug 28, 2018
is there anyone who applied early july ( 60-70 days ) and their review of eligibility has not started yet. msg me pleaseee.

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
Hello all.. please advise!
My application was rejected today on grounds that.. they are not satisfied i will leave canada after my stay.
- my purpose of visit ( which i don't understand as i applied to study)
- my personal assets and financial status. ( I am just 24 years old) and don't have any personal assets. My parents are the ones sponsoring me to study in canada.
The good thing is they did not say my funds were insufficient.
So based on the first three points what should i do please?
I thought of contacting a lawyer to appeal!

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
Hi Everyone, I have applied for study Visa on 30th July, 2018 for George Brown college, I got rejection on 29th August on the Ground that I will not return from Canada after my study. I have reapplied on 30th August, 2018 with my Explanation and I got my Medical Confirmation that you have passed the medical on 3rd of September. My application is showing that it is under review. I have also taken the extension of 4 weeks from George Brown College up to 30th September.
What are my chances of getting the approval?? Please suggest.
Please what explanation did you give? Because i also go a rejection on grounds that i will not leave canada after my stay.
My purpose of visit and my personal assets.( I am just 24 years old)
Please help me so i can reply too
Thanks

Divinemercy

Sep 14, 2018
Please I haven't gotten my visa for September 2018 intake and since it's been delayed, I had to defer my admission to Winter term. Should I still inform CIC/embassy about my deferrals to Winter term? My concern is, if they are informed they might tell me to reapply since it is different dates and the processing time takes up to 10weeks. Should I keep silent, wait for the visa, and in Canada I extend my study permit?

22suresh

Aug 15, 2018
Is there any way to contact embassy ..i wnt to ask them why the review not yet started for the file submitted on 13 july 2018 and already submitted enquiry by filling web form but no reply. If i had personally visit any office then can anyone help where should i go because i’ve applied online sds

Last edited: