+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

prerna sharma

Sep 17, 2017
can someone suggest me if I attach manual ITR'S in place of onlne ITR'S of my father for gernal category then will it be acceptable or not...??? pls rply

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Hello frnds
When it is best to land in canada for jan intake?
Is 15 nov safe..or i should postpone ?
Pls suggest
Thanks
You could reach there even 5-6 months before study starts but not sure they would provide you SIN number so early .. friend of mine went there in March for September intake and she didn't face any issue

Reactions: MikeyMikeDude

MikeyMikeDude

Oct 3, 2018
You could reach there even 5-6 months before study starts but not sure they would provide you SIN number so early .. friend of mine went there in March for September intake and she didn't face any issue
What about when she got to POE at immigration?

Was there any concerns why she came early? I want to go early too but that concerns me.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You cant work before school starts, no need for SIN if you come early, getting a SIN should take half an hour or less and they even come to campus at some school so dont worry about SIN.

Reactions: MikeyMikeDude

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hey guys got approval on friday got mail from embssy ...nd passport dispatch on same day ... Waiting for passport ..
How long did it take for them to respond to you?

Asking because i applied in June 25th to be precise. Yet to hear from them. Filled out 2 web forms and they advised to wait that they are actively reviewing it. this was in Sept. Till date yet to hear from them. I already missed the Sept intake had to defer till next year.

Reactions: dhillonkaran

dhillonkaran

Sep 15, 2018
How long did it take for them to respond to you?

Asking because i applied in June 25th to be precise. Yet to hear from them. Filled out 2 web forms and they advised to wait that they are actively reviewing it. this was in Sept. Till date yet to hear from them. I already missed the Sept intake had to defer till next year.
Well i lodge my file offline on 6 august and i got approval on 05 october it takes 2 months in my case. Well therez nothing to worry if u missed the sept.intake me too missed. The college will surely give you extension. Well may be for some reason they are taking time notonly your application there are too many applicants who r waiting for sept intake result. so be clam you will surely get ur visa