+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help??

Frankenstine

Nov 12, 2018
Hello guys
I have applied last year for a study permit and i got a refuse message.
The reason was; During the mean situation of your country the central bank of Libya cant transfer money to Canada.

I'm planning to apply again next week, I already have an admission for university preparation program.
I have my uncle, he's a doctor in Canada. he's wiling to support me financially, and also I'm going to provide a support letter from my father and attach he's bank account too.

So do you guys think that would be enough evidence.

Thanks

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello guys
I have applied last year for a study permit and i got a refuse message.
The reason was; During the mean situation of your country the central bank of Libya cant transfer money to Canada.

I'm planning to apply again next week, I already have an admission for university preparation program.
I have my uncle, he's a doctor in Canada. he's wiling to support me financially, and also I'm going to provide a support letter from my father and attach he's bank account too.

So do you guys think that would be enough evidence.

Thanks
Submit a letter from your uncle too.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

I dont knw the exact reason of my refusal .
then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●10th = 2011 cbse 6.6 cgpa with marksheet
●12th =2013 cbse 63.8% with passing certificate and marksheet
●B.com proffesional = gndu 2016 57.38% with DMCs and degree and transcripts
●IELTS OVERALL 6.5
L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
●Accountant job certificate of two years with itrs(93000) rs and salary in cash
●Father s pension = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs
●Father s agriculture = income certificate by tehsildar ,AFFIDAVIT (200000)rs
●husband s dairy farming business = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs

As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval without SOP , refusal letter again?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt
Actually my agent didnt attached SOP with my application which applied offline non sds category and i got refusal. The reason was other reason. So now she convincing me to apply online again without SOP and without caips notes .so what should i do ?
M too tensed please help
So without any change in my application can i apply again ? What are the chances for visa ?
my classes are commencing from 7 january
York university Toronto
How do you expect the visa officer to know about your intentions and career plans just looking at your marksheet??? In the below link, check "letter of explanation" which is also called as SOP. Its not there in the checklist but you are supposed to submit it. You want to go to Canada but does not mean you have to come here in January. Why so much rush? How many successful cases the consultant had without SOPs??? Read in this forum, everybody is working hard on SOPs. Dont pay the consultant any more money if they cant even guide you on writing an SOP. They are taking money only to complete forms?? You can do it yourself.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/get-documents.html#doc4

Reactions: rogelcorral