06-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process Aug 14th,decision made Oct 31st,visa issued oct 29th,passport received nov 7th
LANDED..........
Flying on nov 11th
Medical exam is not mandatory, you do not have to be worried if the immigration team has not asked about it.
Passport will get stamped on the same day it reached to Delhi and will be dispatched on the same day. so consider the transit time and 1 day in delhi thats all it will take.
Thank you Dev for your reply. Actually my nephew got medical request today.

I called Seneca yesterday and spoke with Program Chair to request if my nephew can join the class next week or so. But she said its not possible as he will miss 3-4 weeks of classes and they won't allow that. So the only choice is to defer it to next intake which is Sept 2019.

Do we have to communicate this back to Delhi Immigration to let them know about new start date? Lets say once my nephew gets his passport back with visa stamped can he come to Canada(I'm in Canada already) now or he has to wait until September?

Thank you again....Cheers!!

Reactions: Dev_Yadav

NSI3798

Jan 17, 2019
Oh sorry to hear that, but you can re apply right? Did they give any reason for rejection?
They said that they are not sure whether i will return back after my studies or not:(
it is really a shock for me to hear such a stupid reason and i was not expected rejection as my profile was quite good
i will now apply for may intake after i get my deferal letter

Sayuri2019

Jan 9, 2019
Hi guys, even my visa was rejected today morning. (applied on 3rd Dec)
Reason:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including: Purpose of Visit

I want to provide reasoning again, how can I do that? The letter doesn't say anything about re-applying/providing SoP again.
If anyone has done that, please help.

ngapham17689

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hi guys, even my visa was rejected today morning. (applied on 3rd Dec)
Reason:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including: Purpose of Visit

I want to provide reasoning again, how can I do that? The letter doesn't say anything about re-applying/providing SoP again.
If anyone has done that, please help.
Sorry to hear that :( did you apply by SDS or normal?