+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

dambar56

Nov 29, 2017
Hello,
I have been requested to undergo medical examination today though I had submitted my application for study permit through online om Nov 20, 2018 for Jan intake with upfront medical.In my previous application(offline), It was passed as I had done my medical examination on June 2018.Could you suggest me an advice other than email,web form to address this issue?

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
It’s like we have to defer to the next semester!
What do you mean by semester, defferring semester will not work, as the college will not allow you to attend classes in mid of course, you will have to consider next intake of the same program. And once you are in Canada then apply for study visa extension before 3 months of visa expiry.

Reactions: ngapham17689

ngapham17689

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
What do you mean by semester, defferring semester will not work, as the college will not allow you to attend classes in mid of course, you will have to consider next intake of the same program. And once you are in Canada then apply for study visa extension before 3 months of visa expiry.
Yeah, you're right! I mean the next intake of the same program. What's wrong with IRCC this time? Many of my friends got visa easily at early of 2018.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Yeah, you're right! I mean the next intake of the same program. What's wrong with IRCC this time? Many of my friends got visa easily at early of 2018.
One of my friend based in Delhi has applied paper based visa application on 17th December and he got refusal again on 4th January. It depends how soon they picks up your case. Also, it's time of change happening in visa submission system like biometric will be necessary wef from 31st December so they might be busy is such change. Making the pending visa application delayed

Reactions: ngapham17689

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Because there is so much applicant from your country and nowadays the system is very slow compare early last year even my friend got his visa approved last year within 2months for May 2019 intake

pari_dec12

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process Aug 14th,decision made Oct 31st,visa issued oct 29th,passport received nov 7th
LANDED..........
Flying on nov 11th
Application type (Offline/online)= online non sds
Immigration Office= Delhi(all applications from Nepal are processed here)
Date applied = 23rd Nov
Medical (Date)= not done yet waiting for CIC instructions
Intake= Jan 2019
College/University= Seneca College
Course= Civil Eng Tech Advanced Diploma
Passport requested= Jan 16(received email at 8.29am IST)

Hello Folks,

My nephew has applied his study permit from Nepal. He hasn't done his medical yet as he was waiting for CIC to provide instructions. Today his profile was updated and Delhi has asked for his passport. I am little confused here - isn't medical exam mandatory?? How long do you think will take Delhi to finalize his file. The classes has already started from Jan 7 and now we have to ask Seneca for an extension as the last day to attend class is Jan 18.

Any advise will be really helpful. Please and thank you.

And all the best to everyone...cheers!!

Last edited: