Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Can you share cover letters
You can give proper explanation only once you have the proper reason of rejection which you can by CAIPS notes. Dont take chance as you won't be able to reapply for 1 year after 3rd time rejection. Therefore, get the CAIPS notes first and then give proper explanation in SOP.

Nischey005

Sep 15, 2018
Don't worry, there might be some issue in your application due to which you are getting refusal again and again. VISA officer evaluate the application of each applicant as per the Canadian study visa laws. Hence, there is the only best way is to apply for CAIPS NOTES at " http://www.caips.ca/ " it will cost $120 and will take around 30 days to get the details explanation report in your hand with the reason behind your rejection.

Once, you have the reasons for rejection can submit your application again in a better way and will have higher chances of getting visa approval.
I heard it takes 5 dollars for caips notes

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
I heard it takes 5 dollars for caips notes
All the rhumors, there are many scammers around who might take your money and you wont get real reasons. But, anways i have given you suggestion of the website where one of my friend based in Delhi has applied and many more people as this website was suggested by IDP people.

What i am saying is to get CAIPS notes. so if you think that $5 CAIPS will work for you then you can choose it. but mae sure that you rapply only after getting CAIPS notes so that you can give proper explanation in SOP.

AnmolSekhon

Jan 14, 2019
I applied for Post Baccalaureate Dimploma in Business Management in Cape Breton University (Sydney, Nova Scotia) on November 25th, 2018.
I applied under SDS with Online Processing Option.
I’ve paid the full program fees (12 Courses)
My class was on 7th of January but my application status shows that it’s still processing. What to do?

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone applied on 12 November for jan 2019 intake offline in delhi embassy?
Hey i applied on 19 November 2018 for jan intake under sds category and i got medical request even after submission and i sent my medical again but still i didn't got any update regarding my visa.did you got yours ?

alirezaa_a2

Jan 11, 2019
I am worried when they will update the status. Review takes so long to arrive at a decision?! Those who have applied in the first week of December’18 and for May’19 program, please update/share info here even if you have any small notification from IRCC. It will help others to anticipate what to expect.
I applied on 4th of DECEMBER, still under Background check stage...

DorisDane

Dec 4, 2018
Did biometrics since October 24th, and no news yet. Take your mind off it am sure it will come out soon, at least 95% of what I keep seeing on here not much people have received their visas. There is hope I believe Cheers

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
I applied for Post Baccalaureate Dimploma in Business Management in Cape Breton University (Sydney, Nova Scotia) on November 25th, 2018.
I applied under SDS with Online Processing Option.
I’ve paid the full program fees (12 Courses)
My class was on 7th of January but my application status shows that it’s still processing. What to do?
Don't worry, many of us are in the same boat ⛵ .