+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

NSI3798

Jan 17, 2019
I think you need to retake the IELTS cause you have to reapply for visa.
but i will apply for visa in feb or march .....6 months prior to ielts expiration
and is mine one year program of personal support worker after bsc medical is reasonable to IRCC ??
plz reply

Last edited:

Sayuri2019

Jan 9, 2019
For those who have re-applied:

There is below email in my rejection letter:
Application Enquiry: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Do I need to send explanation letter to above email or make new application using GC-key?
and do I need to attach all documents again in case of using GC key? e.g. photo, passport, medical, family info form, financial support proofs, etc?
Or I should submit only those documents in support of my explanation letter?

Please help!

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi friends,
I applied on december 11th online under non sds category..Still showing "reviewing eligiblity" medicals passed,biometrics not required..Class starts on 28th i am very much worried.

NSI3798

Jan 17, 2019
I applied twice for 1 year program both times rejected. I reapplied for 2 year program and was approved.
congrats gdbart
which college and program you applied ?
please tell me that after twice rejection how did you changed your course ?? what was the procedure ?? Did you got your fees refund for the prior one year program??

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
can anyone please suggest me
actually i did my ielts in august 2017 and completed my graduation in 2018
i applied for 1 year certificate program in ontario college for jan 2019 intake ...but my visa got rejected for the reason that they are not satisfied that i will leave canada after my studies
now may be college will defer me to sep 2019 intake ...but my ielts is expiring on august 2019 ....
will it be fine to defer to sep intake .....or i have to do ielts again ??
Yes, it will be fine. But make sure that you got admission letter for September intake 2019 before August 2019 which is your IELTS expiry date. You can use your IELTS anywhere untill it is valid not expired .So don't worry. Don't wait too long too long simple ask your college to give you admission letter for September 2019 intake .

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Thank you Dev for your reply. Actually my nephew got medical request today.

I called Seneca yesterday and spoke with Program Chair to request if my nephew can join the class next week or so. But she said its not possible as he will miss 3-4 weeks of classes and they won't allow that. So the only choice is to defer it to next intake which is Sept 2019.

Do we have to communicate this back to Delhi Immigration to let them know about new start date? Lets say once my nephew gets his passport back with visa stamped can he come to Canada(I'm in Canada already) now or he has to wait until September?

Thank you again....Cheers!!
Definitely, he can come to Canada, Even, I am in the same situation, I have already missed my January 2019 intake. waiting for final VISA result to come. Once, I got the approval will ask my college to provide September 219 intake admission letter and I can use this VISA while travelling Canada in the month of August 2019.

You nephew can come to Canada just 1 month before his intake start date. No, need to inform any immigration people in Delhi.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Hi guys, even my visa was rejected today morning. (applied on 3rd Dec)
Reason:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including: Purpose of Visit

I want to provide reasoning again, how can I do that? The letter doesn't say anything about re-applying/providing SoP again.
If anyone has done that, please help.
Don't worry, simply apply for CAIPS notes, which will give you complete explanation of the refusal reason and then you can fix all the issues of your SOP to reapply.

Yes, you can reapply.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Can you help me how can we find the application number and I want to attach my file online I dont have surname do you have any idea about that?
If you have applied offline and want to link the application online, then you must have a surname else you won't be able to link your application online. there is no other way to link your application online if you don't have a surname.