+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa filing for Sept 2019.

Sensible Being

Mar 24, 2019
Can anyone illuminate me on whether the longer time taken has anything to do with less chances of approval. As I am seeing that most people are getting their visa within 10 days. And some have not got even a single update since last 15 or more days.

napnusion

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Can anyone illuminate me on whether the longer time taken has anything to do with less chances of approval. As I am seeing that most people are getting their visa within 10 days. And some have not got even a single update since last 15 or more days.
No, the time taken by CIC has got nothing to do with approval.

Processing times will vary based on:

• the type of application submitted
  • if the application is complete
  • how quickly we expect to process applications we’ve already received
  • how easily we can verify your information
  • how long you take to respond to any requests or concerns
  • other factors
Source : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

So, if your case is complicated, it might take longer for CIC to process your application.

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone
My agent lodged my file online on 25th March and i got appointment for biometrics which is on 16th april. Isn't it a big gap between lodging date and biometrics date or it is normal ?
Another question : is it true that processing of file won't start till the biometrics done ?

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Hi everyone
My agent lodged my file online on 25th March and i got appointment for biometrics which is on 16th april. Isn't it a big gap between lodging date and biometrics date or it is normal ?
Another question : is it true that processing of file won't start till the biometrics done ?
same is the case with my friend he lodged file on 27 and got appointment for 18th april...

Randhjobran

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I have applied on 8th March.. application is under review, medical passed, yesterday I got biometric validity letter...
Can u please tell me...is SOP important for 12th pass student . Actually,my agent didn't attach sop in my file and i lodged my file in vfs office on 28 march. Is their any risk factor bcoz of SOP