+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa filing for Sept 2019.

Ravi Pansheriya

Nov 16, 2018
India
Can u please tell me...is SOP important for 12th pass student . Actually,my agent didn't attach sop in my file and i lodged my file in vfs office on 28 march. Is their any risk factor bcoz of SOP
Officially, in SDS category, SOP in not required however it is advisable to attach one. It contains vital information about the applicant and answer of many important questions like Why Canada? Why this course? Justification of gape etc..
I am also a student and first-time applicant so your agent has probably more experience and information. You should ask this question to your agent directly. You will get more satisfactory answer.

Randhjobran

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Officially, in SDS category, SOP in not required however it is advisable to attach one. It contains vital information about the applicant and answer of many important questions like Why Canada? Why this course? Justification of gape etc..
I am also a student and first-time applicant so your agent has probably more experience and information. You should ask this question to your agent directly. You will get more satisfactory answer.
Well i asked my agent about this. they told me that sop is strongly needed for graduated students with backlogs,gap and for low academics. He asked me that u have nuce profile and freshly passed and no gap that's why we didnt attach sop in ur file.But i am worried bcoz so many people ask me that it is pretty much necessary for better success rate..

Reactions: Ravi Pansheriya

Sensible Being

Mar 24, 2019
Well i asked my agent about this. they told me that sop is strongly needed for graduated students with backlogs,gap and for low academics. He asked me that u have nuce profile and freshly passed and no gap that's why we didnt attach sop in ur file.But i am worried bcoz so many people ask me that it is pretty much necessary for better success rate..
Don't worry... My friend got his study visa last year. Even he didn't provide the SOP while applying for visa. His agent was also Canam. On top of that, he was a graduate. He had already done his B. Pharma in India.

Sensible Being

Mar 24, 2019
I submitted my application paper based. After few days I connected it online through gcKey. Now the type of my application is shown as "Online".
Should I be concerned?

Lovesandy

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Guys i submitted my file at jal vfs on 18 march and today recieved the mag from vfs that they have processed my application and passport is dispatched. I didnt get any acknowledgement mail from them. Is it posetive or negetive. M worrying

Lovesandy

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi... Did anyone apply for study visa after 16th March 2019 for September intake, from Jalandhar VFS.
Information regarding the update would be highly appreciated.
It's been more than 10 days and I haven't got any update after the message that stated " Application under processing in IRCC".

Thanks in Advance.
I applied on 18 march and today i got a msg that my processed passport is dispatched from delhi. Waiting for passport. But i didnt get any mail

Sensible Being

Mar 24, 2019
U applied from Jalandhar VFS?
And did you connect your application online using gcKey?
If yes then that might be the reason for not getting messages/updates from IRCC.