+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa filing for Sept 2019.

Seema81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
I submitted my paper based file today at vfs Chandigarh and currently status is showing file submitted on 01/03/2019 with status pending and missing documents? could anyone explain please?

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Anyone there ... i want to know when we can link paper App to online... when biometrics vailidity letter comes ? Or when File reaches IRCC?
Try to link your file after 5 days of file submission using your personal information or as soon as you receive your UCI and Application Number through CIC email.
I was not able to link my file using my name and other details. So, I used UCI and Application number which in found in my biometrics letter to link my application online.

Reactions: loveleen_62

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
I submitted my paper based file today at vfs Chandigarh and currently status is showing file submitted on 01/03/2019 with status pending and missing documents? could anyone explain please?
I submitted my file yesterday and same message was displaying that my file is pending due to missing docs .... its just a random error... when i got msg from vfs that they hav dispatched my file then the status changed... dnt wry it will change tomorrow.

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Try to link your file after 5 days of file submission using your personal information or as soon as you receive your UCI and Application Number through CIC email.
I was not able to link my file using my name and other details. So, I used UCI and Application number which in found in my biometrics letter to link my application online.
okay will wait for it then :)

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Application submitted to VFS Chandigarh- 13th March 2019 (Wednesday)
Application received at IRCC New Delhi- 14th March 2019 (Thursday)(informed through sms and email by VFS)
Biometrics Letter stating its validity sent by IRCC through email- 22nd March 2019 (Friday) at 8:41 AM (UCI and Appication number were also written in this letter)
Linked my application with CIC account using UCI and Application number- 22nd March at 10:00 AM
Status Updated to Approved in CIC account- 25th March 2019 (Monday) (checked it around 2:00 PM)
Received email and sms from VFS regarding decision envelope dispatch on 25th March 2019 (Monday) at 2:55 PM
Correspondence letter (Approval Letter) received on 26th March 2019 (Tuesday) at 12:38 PM
Passport with visa stamp received inside envelope on 26th March 2019 (Tuesday) at 1:30 PM
Visa Issue date is 22nd March 2019
Can you PM me the correspondence letter that you received? Just want to see what information is on 2nd page..date of entry is written? is it same as visa expiry date?

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Can you PM me the correspondence letter that you received? Just want to see what information is on 2nd page..date of entry is written? is it same as visa expiry date?
Hi! I tried sending you the correspondence letter but I’m unable to attach the file.

Validity (expiry date) is same as the ‘must enter canada by (date)’.

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Hi! I tried sending you the correspondence letter but I’m unable to attach the file.

Validity (expiry date) is same as the ‘must enter canada by (date)’.
Thanks, I was worried for that must enter canada date...can you just copy the contents of the letter and paste it and PM me..you can delete your persnal details..i just need to see wording on the second page.

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks, I was worried for that must enter canada date...can you just copy the contents of the letter and paste it and PM me..you can delete your persnal details..i just need to see wording on the second page.
Yeah, sure.

For officer use
TYPE: Permit - SP / Permis - PE Document number: ***********
Validity (YYYY/MM/DD):
Must enter Canada by (YYYY/MM/DD):

If you are from a country/territory which requires a temporary resident visa (TRV)
( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp ), you have also been issued a visa. This visa has been affixed in your passport, and is valid for multiple visits to Canada until it expires. If you obtain a new passport before your visa expires, you will need to apply for a new visa. You may do so by visiting www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp.

Other than United States citizens, if you are from a country/territory which does NOT require a temporary resident visa (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp ), or if you are a permanent resident of the United States, you have also been issued an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Your eTA is valid for multiple visits to Canada, until (yyyy/mm/dd). Your eTA number is and is linked to the passport you used when you applied to study in Canada. If you obtain a new passport before (yyyy/mm/dd), you will need to apply for a new eTA by visiting www.canada.ca/eTA .

If you are a United States citizen, you are not required to obtain an eTA or a TRV. United States citizens who do not have a passport may show their United States birth certificate or certificate of naturalization. United States permanent residents entering Canada from the United States may present their alien resident “green” card, instead of a passport.

In some provinces or territories, students are not eligible for public health insurance. You must ensure that you and any dependants have adequate health care insurance or financial resources to cover possible contingencies. Further information is available from the ministry of health of the province or territory in which you intend to study.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India
Application Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi
www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

Sensible Being

Mar 24, 2019
Hi... Did anyone apply for study visa after 16th March 2019 for September intake, from Jalandhar VFS.
Information regarding the update would be highly appreciated.
It's been more than 10 days and I haven't got any update after the message that stated " Application under processing in IRCC".

Thanks in Advance.

Reactions: Lovesandy

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Hi... Did anyone apply for study visa after 16th March 2019 for September intake, from Jalandhar VFS.
It's been more than 10 days and I haven't got any update after the message that stated " Application under processing in IRCC".

Thanks in Advance.
i applied from jalandhar on 27 march..

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018

Thanks in Advance.
u applied online or paper appn?

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
i tried linking with name n all but no records found..
do i need to wait for biometrics letter??