+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Expired - Got Bridging open work permit

somafk

Jan 2, 2019
Hi,
I just received my BOWP but my visa has expired. I am in Canada and have a full time job. I want to apply for visa, so that i can visit my parents back home. This time i want to apply online.

The problem that i am facing is after answering questions for eligibility i am getting this form to fillout: Application for Visitor Visa (TRV) Made Outside of Canada IMM5257.

As i am applying from inside Canada, i am not sure if this is the right form. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi,
I just received my BOWP but my visa has expired. I am in Canada and have a full time job. I want to apply for visa, so that i can visit my parents back home. This time i want to apply online.

The problem that i am facing is after answering questions for eligibility i am getting this form to fillout: Application for Visitor Visa (TRV) Made Outside of Canada IMM5257.

As i am applying from inside Canada, i am not sure if this is the right form. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
I think for trv they have just one form,just fill this and submit. You will get approval within 1-2 week, then submit that approval letter and passport to ottawa.