congrs ........ 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear All,

i wana ask one thing ....?

my classes are starting on sep 7th
last date to add a class is sep 13th

the international center told me to reach and attend class on sep 13th otherwise i will not be allowed for attending the class....
my question is ...if i get visa late and then go to canada after 13th ....then will the immigration officer will trouble and refuse me at the port of entry?...wat actually they check and ask at the port of entry..

plz guide and share your knowledge....

Regards

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ shahab
yara yahin hin pakistan...hahaha
embessy nai meri email ka reply kia tha k my medical results are still awaited...yaar main doctor k paas gia tha unho nai mujay courier slip di thi...and she said k meri reports 20th augustko NEW DELHI deliver ho gai vi hain....

so i guess NEW DELHI walon nai shaid abi tak medical results CHC islamabad forward nae kie hain...i hope k ab tou kar die hon

bas yar mainay ALLAH par chora hua hai...agar kismat main visa ho ga tou zarur mil jaega...hum nai tou apna kaam mukammal kar dia na..

acha tum sunao...

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@ kugaa

yar i m also waiting for visa .... very uneasy as time is very short.....

i wana ask one thing ....?

my classes are starting on sep 7th
last date to add a class is sep 13th

the international center told me to reach and attend class on sep 13th otherwise i will not be allowed for attending the class....
my question is ...if i get visa late and then go to canada after 13th ....then will the immigration officer will trouble and refuse me at the port of entry?...wat actually they check and ask at the port of entry..

plz guide and share your knowledge....
aap kia kehtay ess baray mein...

agar college ne mujay extend nai kia aur visa aagiya ...tou wat should i do.....
Regards

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
yara i beleive k agar tumko visa mil jae tou its upto u...u can even go there after 1 month of starting ur classes....
isi lie tum sirf apni uni walon ko convience karo k tumko classes lenay dain agar tum thora late ho bi jao...

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@kugaa

liken yar...agar college walay na manay tou kia port of entry mein koi problem tou nai hoge

is ther is any issue for student who are late for classes....? means do they inform the immigration department about the status of addmission......?

regards

juvery

Sep 1, 2010
Shahab,
Dont worry my classes are scheduled on 7th Sep
just contact your university and let them know that you may get there little bit late.

Every college and uni has it policy. check for course registartion dates , de-registration dates and just comply with that.

Dont worry and as far as i know immigration at port of entry is not a big task. But i am not very much confident about it.

InshAllah sub tekh ho jaiy ga.

Wsalam

yasirriaz50

Star Member
Sep 3, 2010
Friends please help me,

I got my visa for uk in july 2010 (for MBA) but i did not travel to uk , now i am willing to travel Canada for MBA.I have 2 years Student visa for uk,meanwhile i applied in George Brown College Canada and got the visa letter. I have sufficient bank statement of about 35000 CD$ in my personal account and almost 10,000 CD$ in my Mother's account and almost showing 30,000 CD $ property in the name of my father.I have a brother and he is also earning almost 500 CD$ per month here in Pakistan and i will attach his salary account.i have to send my documents on 15th of September 2010.Please help me to know "do i have chances of getting visa" because otherwise i will go to uk.

Best Regards

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
juvery said:
Shahab,
Dont worry my classes are scheduled on 7th Sep
just contact your university and let them know that you may get there little bit late.

Every college and uni has it policy. check for course registartion dates , de-registration dates and just comply with that.

Dont worry and as far as i know immigration at port of entry is not a big task. But i am not very much confident about it.

InshAllah sub tekh ho jaiy ga.

Wsalam
Dear ...thanks for the advise and wishes

can any one plz giude me in this matter

yasirriaz50

Star Member
Sep 3, 2010
Friends please help me,

I got my visa for uk in july 2010 (for MBA) but i did not travel to uk , now i am willing to travel Canada for MBA.I have 2 years Student visa for uk,meanwhile i applied in George Brown College Canada and got the visa letter. I have sufficient bank statement of about 35000 CD$ in my personal account and almost 10,000 CD$ in my Mother's account and almost showing 30,000 CD $ property in the name of my father.I have a brother and he is also earning almost 500 CD$ per month here in Pakistan and i will attach his salary account.i have to send my documents on 15th of September 2010.Please help me to know "do i have chances of getting visa" because otherwise i will go to uk.

Best Regards

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
dear yasirriaz,

i think u can apply for visa but make SOP mention why you didnt move to UK after getting visa from uk.

u have got a very good bank statment and stutus.... go ahead and have faith on Almighty Allah.......... do remember us in ur prayers..we are very hardly passing our days and nights...

have a great future