SHAHAB, YOU WILL GET YOUR VISA

Remember

the harder you try the harder it gets

we all shall get dont panic

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear All,

I just received an email from CHC that your application is in process and is queue to be reveiwed.....

any comments about it....wat does it mean and wen can i possibly get my visa......

plz share you expertise and valuable comments about it.......
Regards...........

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ all
i received an email frm CHC that my medical results are still awaited and no more action is required by me...
i contacted the doctor, she gave me the receipt of my medical reports which she sent on 16th of august and reports were delivered to the NEW DELHI on 20th august...so today is the 9th working day frm the day the reports were received by the new delhi...

can any one plz tell wat embassy mean as they wrote that my medical results are still awaited...it means that new delhi still not sent my reports to CHC ISLAMABAD ? if yes then how many days do NEW DELHI takes to sent the reports to CHC islamabad ?

swprox

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
14-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2010
LANDED..........
16-09-2010
@kugaa
hi bro, I am from india and I also did my medicals on 16th august and my reports reached there on 17th august.I also recieved the same mail from the CHC when I contacted them and like you I also asked my doc that whether she has sent the reports or not but she said she has sent it the next day itself.
The reply from CHC means that they are " awaitng results of the medical from there own medical offiicers " .It is because their medical officers review the report and once the successful results are entered in the system processing is deemed complete. I am myself waiting for the visa although it has been 13 working days since resubmission. Best of luck to all you friends :) .

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear @kugaa

dont worry ...u will get ur visa soon.... yar u have still lots of time to leave for canada and take classes...

just think about me...my classes are starting on sep 7th and still under processing...

regards

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@lost guy

thats great inshallah it will be visa stamped on your passport......
can u plz share your timeline plz

thanks and regards

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ shahab
thank u very very much yaar....yaar inshaALLAH agar hamari fate main visa likha hai na then no one can stop it...inshaALLAH agar visa milna hai tou mil kar hi rahay ga...jus beleive in ALLAH

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@kugaa

yes dear u right ...inshallah things will be alright....

yar i wana ask one thing ....

my classes are starting on sep 7th
last date to add a class is sep 13th

the international center told me to reach and attend class on sep 13th otherwise i will not be allowed for attending the class....
my question is ...if i get visa late and then go to canada after 13th ....then will the immigration officer will trouble and refuse me at the port of entry?...wat actually they check and ask at the port of entry..

plz guide and share your knowledge....

Regards

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ swprox
hey do u have NEW DELHI DOCTORS email address or fax ?
v may remind them that plz forward our reports to embessy as v r getting late for the classes

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear All,

i wana ask one thing ....?

my classes are starting on sep 7th
last date to add a class is sep 13th

the international center told me to reach and attend class on sep 13th otherwise i will not be allowed for attending the class....
my question is ...if i get visa late and then go to canada after 13th ....then will the immigration officer will trouble and refuse me at the port of entry?...wat actually they check and ask at the port of entry..

plz guide and share your knowledge....

Regards

lost guy

Aug 7, 2010
my file no is s100700313
applied on 24th july
pp re submitted after medicals 7th aug
embassy e mailed tht they have finalized my application pp sent back in cming days.

lost guy

Aug 7, 2010
AbdulManan said:
Alhamdulillah I just received my passport with visa in it. Thanks god
Who else got his/her visa today?!?! :)
congrats buddy i have applied a day before u .lucky guy .have a safe journey.