Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Colombo
Category........
Leave approval from college and workplace
Confirmation from my workplace
Previous Address and work history
Travel history
Documents from my uncle ( his pr card/ job confirmation/ proof of address and )
Invitation letter from uncle
Statement of purpose
Day to day travel plan
Current Australian visa and coe
My parents are funding to this trip so their details and bank balance/ job confirmations and assets
Hotel booking which fully refundable
thank you

Ahami

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Colombo
Category........
if you are married, marriage certificate is must, batter to attest it with foreign ministry, and if you have job , attach your employment contract, Job offer latter etc.., bank statement that shows your salary transfer is a must and for last 4 months, also shows other transaction as well, Travelers photos, applications forms, provide family information as required, provide your past travel history, if you have no travel history, don't worry, provide a purpose of travel document as well, and if you have property in your name add that, and add as many as proofs you have that will convince visa officer you will come back to your home country...
is it must to book the airline ticket before getting the visa?

Ahami

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Colombo
Category........
No.. you're not supposed to unless you get the visa.
oh is it.
i have certain documents to show the tier up but still am doubt.
property under my name
vehicle (scooty) under my name
i can show bank balance below 1 million of sri Lankan rupee
i have a job where im currently working as a administrator for last 1 year if needed can submitted my previous employment history as well,
my credit card statement.
past travel history,

my fiancee is a PR holder in Canada he landed one week ago. we are getting marry in coming January, am thinking to apply for my visit visa in feb

hope these documents are sufficient to prove

Last edited:

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
oh is it.
i have certain documents to show the tier up but still am doubt.
property under my name
vehicle (scooty) under my name
i can show bank balance below 1 million of sri Lankan rupee
i have a job where im currently working as a administrator for last 1 year if needed can submitted my previous employment history as well,
my credit card statement.
past travel history,

my fiancee is a PR holder in Canada he landed one week ago. we are getting marry in coming January, am thinking to apply for my visit visa in feb

hope these documents are sufficient to prove
if he is a PR holder, then why you apply for visit visa, he can sponsor you directly, in this case I guess the approval rate for a visitor visa is less

Ahami

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Colombo
Category........
if he is a PR holder, then why you apply for visit visa, he can sponsor you directly, in this case I guess the approval rate for a visitor visa is less
Im thinking to apply for visit visa and land there and apply for inland sponsorship.