+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa applied but travel dates are closer

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hmm, did you received biometrics acknowledgment letter ?
not yet, bio-metric acknowledgment latter will be sent after a decision is made, and you will receive it first than followed by the decision,
Recently I see an update about bio-metric validity under the Application Status Message, do you see it

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
not yet, bio-metric acknowledgment latter will be sent after a decision is made, and you will receive it first than followed by the decision,
Recently I see an update about bio-metric validity under the Application Status Message, do you see it
I can’t see any progress of my application because my application submitted by consultant who’s in india. If i link my application to my own GC account it’s gonna disappear from my agent’s GC account. So I didn’t tried linking my application to my GC account !

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
I can’t see any progress of my application because my application submitted by consultant who’s in india. If i link my application to my own GC account it’s gonna disappear from my agent’s GC account. So I didn’t tried linking my application to my GC account !
is it a visitor visa? why did you send it through consultant? you could have do it online your self, for srilankan's there is highest chances, also you hold a student visa in ausi, so more chances than me

Reactions: NiyomalGalkotuwa

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
is it a visitor visa? why did you send it through consultant? you could have do it online your self, for srilankan's there is highest chances, also you hold a student visa in ausi, so more chances than me
my parents arranged this. Tbh I had no idea about lodging visa by myself. So that’s why i went through consultant! Also i found this forum few days ago. :( everything’s ok but im worrying about flight ticket thing. Is it okay to lodge without ticket?

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
my parents arranged this. Tbh I had no idea about lodging visa by myself. So that’s why i went through consultant! Also i found this forum few days ago. :( everything’s ok but im worrying about flight ticket thing. Is it okay to lodge without ticket?
Yeah, you shouldn't book flight ticket prior to get the visa, you should provide a detail purpose of visit statement with travel itinerary, I attach neither flight ticket nor hotel booking, only I provided purpose of statement and detail travel plan for two weeks

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
Yeah, you shouldn't book flight ticket prior to get the visa, you should provide a detail purpose of visit statement with travel itinerary, I attach neither flight ticket nor hotel booking, only I provided purpose of statement and detail travel plan for two weeks
My travel plan is only for 8days. I’ve also attached statement and day to day plan. Will see what’s gonna happen

Ahami

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Colombo
Category........
Hello,
I’ve applied my visitor visa through online mode and my application handled by consultant in india. I’m currently holding a student visa in Australia and I’ve applied a visitor visa to canada.

submitted application on 05 dec
Biometrics letter on 06 dec
Biometrics submitted 06 dec
And my travel dates are 10th december - 20th december

So does my visa gonna approve by such a short time ?
Hi
Pls let me know what documentation you submitted

Ahami

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Colombo
Category........
H
I am also sri lankan, if we have submitted from srilanka, our application will be processed fast than abudhabi, i am not sure how is india nowadays
Hi, need to know what documentation wanted to submit to get visit visa approval, if you had done it, please advice.

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
H

Hi, need to know what documentation wanted to submit to get visit visa approval, if you had done it, please advice.
if you are married, marriage certificate is must, batter to attest it with foreign ministry, and if you have job , attach your employment contract, Job offer latter etc.., bank statement that shows your salary transfer is a must and for last 4 months, also shows other transaction as well, Travelers photos, applications forms, provide family information as required, provide your past travel history, if you have no travel history, don't worry, provide a purpose of travel document as well, and if you have property in your name add that, and add as many as proofs you have that will convince visa officer you will come back to your home country...

Ahami

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Colombo
Category........
if you are married, marriage certificate is must, batter to attest it with foreign ministry, and if you have job , attach your employment contract, Job offer latter etc.., bank statement that shows your salary transfer is a must and for last 4 months, also shows other transaction as well, Travelers photos, applications forms, provide family information as required, provide your past travel history, if you have no travel history, don't worry, provide a purpose of travel document as well, and if you have property in your name add that, and add as many as proofs you have that will convince visa officer you will come back to your home country...
Thank you so much.

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
Hi
Pls let me know what documentation you submitted
Leave approval from college and workplace
Confirmation from my workplace
Previous Address and work history
Travel history
Documents from my uncle ( his pr card/ job confirmation/ proof of address and )
Invitation letter from uncle
Statement of purpose
Day to day travel plan
Current Australian visa and coe
My parents are funding to this trip so their details and bank balance/ job confirmations and assets
Hotel booking which fully refundable