+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa applied after September 15 | Winter 2021

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
No update apart from the biometrics request, which I can't do due to closure of VFS offices in my country. Worried even more after someone on the forum posted things like VFS shall not open till January 2020.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
What about for those who has recently applied for Winter 2021 (say in the month of Sept or October), how can they provide biometric? Will they just have to wait? Also, if IRCC is to process Winter 2021 applications via normal process (and not a 2 stage process), will they be starting to process the applications only after biometrics are submitted to the VACs (as they usually do)?

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
What about for those who has recently applied for Winter 2021 (say in the month of Sept or October), how can they provide biometric? Will they just have to wait? Also, if IRCC is to process Winter 2021 applications via normal process (and not a 2 stage process), will they be starting to process the applications only after biometrics are submitted to the VACs (as they usually do)?
I'm guessing the students with universites on approved list,would get their visas processed faster and the others would have to wait a bit longer.It's just a hunch.

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hi
Any one applied for winter 2021 got visa after AIP??
For me sept 14 I have received AIP And after that no updates.

SH萨巴伯

Nov 11, 2020
Applied from: Pakistan
Application Category: NON-SDS
Application Date: 19th Sept 2020
Medical on Request received: 23th Sept 2020 Medical passed: 7th October 2020
Eligibility started :8th October
After that I haven't received any update
University of Windsor.
DLI on list
Any update from winter 21 applicant?

Hansika

Dec 2, 2019
I applied my Canada study permit under SDS category on sep 25 for winter 21 also submitted my complete file in embassy including biometrics and medical as I had refusal last year.
But till now no update. It seems they have not even picked my file . The status shows in progress not yet started reviewing my eligibility.
This is disheartening and worrisome.

SH萨巴伯

Nov 11, 2020
I applied my Canada study permit under SDS category on sep 25 for winter 21 also submitted my complete file in embassy including biometrics and medical as I had refusal last year.
But till now no update. It seems they have not even picked my file . The status shows in progress not yet started reviewing my eligibility.
I can understand you, we are in the same boat

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Do you use instagram i am in same boat

NEEL MODI

Dec 6, 2020
Hi,

Is there anyone who has done their biometric before applying for online visa ? And ,just waiting for full visa ?

I have completed my biometric before putting my visa file . I have put my visa file on 24 September,2020 for January intake. But still no updates

Has anyone got any response yet?

Reactions: Gagan 55