+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa applied after September 15 | Winter 2021

thinking_programmer

Jan 10, 2019
Hey, I'm also planning to go into data analytics. My grad marks are too low at 5.6cgpa but I do have some experience in tech and took a lot of online courses. Do you think I'm eligible to apply. I can't find the requirements of the course on their website.

sekhon171

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Hey, I'm also planning to go into data analytics. My grad marks are too low at 5.6cgpa but I do have some experience in tech and took a lot of online courses. Do you think I'm eligible to apply. I can't find the requirements of the course on their website.
Well, I can’t say for sure but you should apply to at least 5 colleges. Colleges doesn’t require much but again it depends on them only and to score admission you should apply.
If you need any help, let me know. I’ve the list of colleges offering Data Analytics program

Reactions: thinking_programmer

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Hi all,
I've been having this question since a long time, do visa officers really reject a application just because for low percentage

To be precise while processing for. Two year pg diploma using a bachelors ( around 50-55 % overall)

Because there is always two types of response in forums
1. If you have an admission letter from the college that means automatically you are qualified for the course and visa officers have nothing to reject your profile for low marks
2.visa officers will point out in your low marks are refuse the visa

Help me out please.. Also let me know if anyone has succeeded with a study permit with the above mentioned type of scores also forgot to mention I've no backlogs.

Reactions: thinking_programmer

thinking_programmer

Jan 10, 2019
Hi all,
I've been having this question since a long time, do visa officers really reject a application just because for low percentage

To be precise while processing for. Two year pg diploma using a bachelors ( around 50-55 % overall)

Because there is always two types of response in forums
1. If you have an admission letter from the college that means automatically you are qualified for the course and visa officers have nothing to reject your profile for low marks
2.visa officers will point out in your low marks are refuse the visa

Help me out please.. Also let me know if anyone has succeeded with a study permit with the above mentioned type of scores also forgot to mention I've no backlogs.
I have a very similar question. Let me know if you get any answers. Actually I'd love to connect with you!

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
I applied on the 29th of September with an upfront medical. Received biometrics request the next day. Since then, no updates. They didn't even notify me if I passed my medical or not

Ladyzee

Sep 26, 2020
I applied on the 29th of September with an upfront medical. Received biometrics request the next day. Since then, no updates. They didn't even notify me if I passed my medical or not
Send a mail to them again with the attached medical result.
All the best

Lanrelala

Oct 5, 2020
I applied on the 21st September, medical request on the 23rd..nothing else yet. No AIP...from Nigeria and Vac is open here. Applied with January 2021 LOA

Ladyzee

Sep 26, 2020
I applied on the 21st September, medical request on the 23rd..nothing else yet. No AIP...from Nigeria and Vac is open here. Applied with January 2021 LOA
Have your medicals been passed?
You just have to chill till they drop the next announcement

Tarora

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Same applied on 23 rd september did not get any update on medical but got an update from my college that my classes will be delivered remotely ... very disappointed and thinking for taking refund from the college .