Visa applied after September 15 | Winter 2021

sekhon171

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
I did medical upfront but the status at website is “we don’t need your medical”
I’m from India

Kechi

Aug 2, 2019
Hello, I applied on the 14th of September for January intake. I already have my biometric, medical was requested on the 18th and it was uploaded passed on the 30th. Nothing else, still waiting. I’m currently in Nigeria

Lanrelala

Oct 5, 2020
Hello, I applied on the 14th of September for January intake. I already have my biometric, medical was requested on the 18th and it was uploaded passed on the 30th. Nothing else, still waiting. I’m currently in Nigeria
We are in the same boat, Kechi. Getting a medical request formerly gives a hint of approval and is usually followed by passport request within a week or two after medical is passed. But with covid 19 processing, AIP and travel restriction, we can only but wait patiently.

Which school did you apply to and what course?

Hansika

Dec 2, 2019
Hi
I got refusal last year in Business Administration.
I have done B.com , MA English and my last qualification is Bachelor in Education .
I have two years experience as a primary teacher and still working as a primary teacher.
I have taken admission in Early childhood education fast track program in Quebec in M college .
I applied on September 25,2020 for Jan 21 with all documents including Medical and biometric validity letter?
Are there any chances of my Visa approval?
Please suggest.
Thank you.

Kechi

Aug 2, 2019
We are in the same boat, Kechi. Getting a medical request formerly gives a hint of approval and is usually followed by passport request within a week or two after medical is passed. But with covid 19 processing, AIP and travel restriction, we can only but wait patiently.

Which school did you apply to and what course?
I applied to conestoga college, health management. I’m been hopeful really

navdeep.droid

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Same applied on 23 rd september did not get any update on medical but got an update from my college that my classes will be delivered remotely ... very disappointed and thinking for taking refund from the college .
Your LOA from Seneca college, got a mail from them about my course being remote.