+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

virtual landing - CoPR - PR card

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey,
Our file is outland but my husband is in canada on TRV from last 7 months. And we receive PPR on march 19th 2021. No update after that. Is it a good idea to apply for work permit from within canada or waiting for COPR is a better option? Please help me to know whats the best scenario considering the delays due to pandemic. Thanks
Call your MP

LATIKA1610

Apr 4, 2019
Call your MP
We did. IRCC told MP that the file in queue of virtual landing and waiting is the only option. And its already been about 3 months we received PPR. Dont know how long is the wait. Thats why wondering if we can apply for work permit.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hi,

did you receive anything from IRCC regarding your virtual landing?
Hi, I got a phone call from CIC a week ago, and the agent asked me some qustions.
After the phone call I received CoPR. I guess that phone call was virtual landing.

LATIKA1610

Apr 4, 2019
Hi, I got a phone call from CIC a week ago, and the agent asked me some qustions.
After the phone call I received CoPR. I guess that phone call was virtual landing.
O wow! Thats great. Congratulations.
Hoping ours also come soon. It really gives me hope. Thanks.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
O wow! Thats great. Congratulations.
Hoping ours also come soon. It really gives me hope. Thanks.
Actually, I contacted MP last Wednesday, then 2days after, I received CoPR.
I know you've already tried to contact MP, but I sugges you try one more. I told MP my situation (my visitor visa will expire soon or I'm anxious about my life something like that). I'm not sure that worked or not, but it's worth trying again.

LATIKA1610

Apr 4, 2019
I know you've already tried to contact MP, but I sugges you try one more. I told MP my situation (my visitor visa will expire soon or I'm anxious about my life something like that). I'm not sure that worked or not, but it's worth trying again.
Ya, we will try again. Thanks for the information.

intransit_sagar

Aug 9, 2017
Ya, we will try again. Thanks for the information.
Same boat since March 19th(1st PPR request). We got a second PPR request on July 19th. We been contacting IRCC since march for virtual landing but no use. Finally I am planning to ask my MP to reach out to IRCC and also request for GCMS notes. Have tired any other method that worked? Thanks

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
Hi do you stay in Kitchener?
I am waiting for call or email for virtual landing.

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
I’ve received PPR on July 12, they have responded on July 14, that CPC in Canada will contact to me. But there is nothing yet!

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
Hey,
Our file is outland but my husband is in canada on TRV from last 7 months. And we receive PPR on march 19th 2021. No update after that. Is it a good idea to apply for work permit from within canada or waiting for COPR is a better option? Please help me to know whats the best scenario considering the delays due to pandemic. Thanks
Hello,
Did you get any call or email from IRCC?