virtual landing - CoPR - PR card

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
So it/s been ... a little bit more than a month? Relax and wait.Yes it's weird they were not all issued and sent at exactly the same time. It's still not that long.
Thanks Mate..
I really need to test my patience this time.

addicted2tennis

Jul 10, 2020
Update : Received Portal invitation and Login on Oct 8. Submitted the same day. Waiting for e-COPR now.
@urstrulyaddy did your wife get her eCOPR yet? I got PPR on October 5, confirmed that I was in Canada on the same day through webform and didn't hear anything since then. It's been almost a month. Sent three webforms already. Any advice about how to speed up the process? Thanks a lot

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
@urstrulyaddy did your wife get her eCOPR yet? I got PPR on October 5, confirmed that I was in Canada on the same day through webform and didn't hear anything since then. It's been almost a month. Sent three webforms already. Any advice about how to speed up the process? Thanks a lot

Update : My wife got her e-COPR today!

@addicted2tennis I emailed CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca the same content I put in webform. not sure if it helped but give it a try. Also call IRCC under change of circumstance and request agent to leave a note to the VO to push your file for Virtual Landing.

Last edited:

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Hi guys! We just received our invitation for virtual landing yesterday, do we have to create our own account or will they email us again with the link for the account registration? Thanks

addicted2tennis

Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys! We just received our invitation for virtual landing yesterday, do we have to create our own account or will they email us again with the link for the account registration? Thanks
I also got that email on Sunday, but as of today I didn't receive the email with the credentials yet, that as far as I understood usually comes in one or two days. Should I worry?

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
I also got that email on Sunday, but as of today I didn't receive the email with the credentials yet, that as far as I understood usually comes in one or two days. Should I worry?
Maybe you can try to call the hotline. I received another reminder again regarding the invitation, I re-send the same info that they need hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow.

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
until now i have 4 reminders, respond to all of them. Today still no mail from IRCC regarding portal access. Tommmorwo is not working day so Friday i will raise red flag regarding portal access.

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Per IRCC mail they should create acc for you. I am waiting as of Nov 05

Reactions: LJayme

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Hi guys! How long do they usually review the picture and updated address in the portal?

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
it took one day for me
Thanks for responding! Hopefully we'll here something soon. I uploaded it over the weekend and it could be the reason why there's no update yet, what do you think?

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for responding! Hopefully we'll here something soon. I uploaded it over the weekend and it could be the reason why there's no update yet, what do you think?
Ig your pitc and address are ok it should be fast. There is no rule for me it took one day for some ppl even 3. Y are on the end of the process just stay cool the worst part is gone :). And check portal usually y got an email but still check portal.

Reactions: LJayme

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Ig your pitc and address are ok it should be fast. There is no rule for me it took one day for some ppl even 3. Y are on the end of the process just stay cool the worst part is gone :). And check portal usually y got an email but still check portal.
Great, thank you so much! :)