+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIRTUAL HEARING EXPERIANCE

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
My case got rejected just because of articles
The judge says I submitted articles there are few articles is not match with my words
So be careful
wow, how many did you submit? how did you translate them? did you use google translator? thanks

Last edited:

Sean jones

Dec 7, 2020
Hi altruistic,
My short hearing is knocking at the door. Any tips from you guys? What to do or not to do. And during hearing can I give reference from NDP or renowned article about my country general condition or everything what I will told needs to be specific about my case? Thanks for your suggestion.

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Hi altruistic,
My short hearing is knocking at the door. Any tips from you guys? What to do or not to do. And during hearing can I give reference from NDP or renowned article about my country general condition or everything what I will told needs to be specific about my case? Thanks for your suggestion.
Do you have a counsel representing you?

Sean jones

Dec 7, 2020
Do you have a counsel representing you?
Yes.
just in case I got any open handed questions about my country whole scenario. But sometimes it could be backfired, creating lots of supplementary questions.
Otherwise my lawyer will submit at the end of hearing. Thanks.

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Yes.
just in case I got any open handed questions about my country whole scenario. But sometimes it could be backfired, creating lots of supplementary questions.
Otherwise my lawyer will submit at the end of hearing. Thanks.
So the counsel will provide the NDP at the end of the hearing. You don't need to quote it. Only focus on your narrative and BOC contents and you are good to go.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you for your suggestion. Appreciate it.
Actually Counsel includes NDP before the hearing and member will also go through the NDP as well, at the end your Counsel make submission as to why you are conventional refugee. Other than that, know your BOC in and out, and get prepared for specific questions from the BOC and general questions

Sean jones

Dec 7, 2020
Actually Counsel includes NDP before the hearing and member will also go through the NDP as well, at the end your Counsel make submission as to why you are conventional refugee. Other than that, know your BOC in and out, and get prepared for specific questions from the BOC and general questions
That’s pretty informative. Didn’t know that counsel submit NDP before hearing. Just worried about some issues like I had opportunity to fly for Europe then why Canada, made claim after 2 months of arrival, main incident happened with me then why includes family etc. Lots of things like that could be suspicious for board member. But Everything I wrote in BOC is correct and I have honest reply. But sometimes judge do not convinced even with honest reply. Highly tensed ahead of hearing. Btw thanks for your reply.

Reactions: Simba112

Irfanullah75

May 30, 2021
Helly everyone.
im having virtual hearing on 1st of june .And until now i have not received any link for the hearing . I asked my lawyer . She said she will look for it . But can anyone please guide me what should i do .

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Helly everyone.
im having virtual hearing on 1st of june .And until now i have not received any link for the hearing . I asked my lawyer . She said she will look for it . But can anyone please guide me what should i do .
Normally you should receive your link one week before. Call IRB in your region tomorrow and speak with an agent. As you have only 1 day left before your hearing, don't just rely on your lawyer but you can call and ask. Did you check your spam or junk folder?

Irfanullah75

May 30, 2021
Yes, I checked every folder of my email section. I even asked my lawyer she said she haven’t received my link. If I call them tomorrow do you think they will send me the link on the spot. Im really worried :(

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes, I checked every folder of my email section. I even asked my lawyer she said she haven’t received my link. If I call them tomorrow do you think they will send me the link on the spot. Im really worried :(
Its better to call and talk to an agent... make effort. I know it is frastruating situation a day before to think about link instead of hearing itself. I believe those guys at registry are pro, and they will sort you out

Sean jones

Dec 7, 2020
Hi folks,
I received news about postponing my hearing just before 4 hours, mentioned administrative reason. Anyone can tell me what does this administrative reason means? Is it a bad sign? Like they find some mistakes or create confusion that’s why they need some time? I am frustrated. can anyone help me with information?
thanks in advance