Med's Request
20 - 10 - 2017
Med's Done....
21-11- 2017
Interview........
13 -03 - 2018
They are asking because it expiers
Hello
I know it expiers but does this happen to often??
Should I wait to be asked for new medicals ? It has been more than 6 month's since i have submitted them.
(I have been waiting on my application for 14 month'so_O)

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
I wonder what's going on over there...
This thread was never this quiet so i guess they have summer vacations or they are too busy with turist, work and student visas.. anyways the wait is killing, its really too much. I tried sending email but they responded with nothing new..

Reactions: A.malek94

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
The wait is definitely killing...
This thread was never this quiet so i guess they have summer vacations or they are too busy with turist, work and student visas.. anyways the wait is killing, its really too much. I tried sending email but they responded with nothing new..
You're right, it is summer so they must be busy with all the other visa types... but the wait is definitely killing... I actually sent them an email last month and they responded within a day! Apparently they never received my CSQ from the Government of Quebec (issued in March) even though their letter specifically said the CSQ information will be forwarded to Vienna... so I had to send it to them since they never received it 4 months ago!

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
The wait is definitely killing...

You're right, it is summer so they must be busy with all the other visa types... but the wait is definitely killing... I actually sent them an email last month and they responded within a day! Apparently they never received my CSQ from the Government of Quebec (issued in March) even though their letter specifically said the CSQ information will be forwarded to Vienna... so I had to send it to them since they never received it 4 months ago!
They responed to us also in like 2,3 days.. but it was just same answer to everyone i guess.. your application is under process of informations you provided... Well friend i hope our wait is soon over. Provide me with any update so this thread is not boring like these couple of months :D

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
They responed to us also in like 2,3 days.. but it was just same answer to everyone i guess.. your application is under process of informations you provided... Well friend i hope our wait is soon over. Provide me with any update so this thread is not boring like these couple of months :D
Ahh, so you received a typical copy/pasted message like most people... I was surprised to receive an actual response from somebody working there! I also hope our wait is over friend, I will keep you updated if anything new happens on my end, I wish you the best :D

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Ahh, so you received a typical copy/pasted message like most people... I was surprised to receive an actual response from somebody working there! I also hope our wait is over friend, I will keep you updated if anything new happens on my end, I wish you the best :D
First i got automated mail and then 2 or 3 days later like real respond from them but probably that's what they say to the most inquries.

Wish you all the best too! I'll keep you posted

ronjames

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
On holiday with her and her family in Northern Serbia and just got Pre-Arrival letter yesterday! Surprised about how fast it was :)

Barav

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
No update since ecas changed to "we started processing your application on may 14 2018" from vienna. Our file transferred april 27.
Application was received january 19.

Hopefully sometime soon we all get some good news!

A.malek94

Sep 15, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Visa Office......
Vienna immigration centre
Med's Request
20 - 10 - 2017
Med's Done....
21-11- 2017
Interview........
13 -03 - 2018
12 day's after sending second police certificate (cuz the first 1 was expired) & still got nothing.o_O
I hope this week will have some good news for us :rolleyes:

ayman_dayem

Jul 26, 2018
12 day's after sending second police certificate (cuz the first 1 was expired) & still got nothing.o_O
I hope this week will have some good news for us :rolleyes:
Hopefully bro we'll hear something from them this week o_O.
Die your sponser already got his PR card ? Because my sponsor didn't get yet and i've been told that i have to wait till my sponser get his PR then my status will be changed to decision made . I'm not sure if it's right or not do you know something about that ?

Reactions: A.malek94