+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

S1234

Mar 9, 2016
Hi,
my name is Jasminka, and i'm from BiH.
I have applied for a visitor's visa, and its been approved.
( Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details. )
I went to Vienna in hope to get Visa right away, but they have sent me home because passport can't be brought in person directly to them. It needs to be sent to Dusseldorf and they can send it to Vienna. So i sent the passport via DHL on 12.06.2018, but still havent received it back. My flight is on 01.07.2018, can anybody please tell me, how long does it take for them to put visa in the passport and send it back to me? Is there any hope i will receive it next week?
Hey it shouldld take about week and you shoul

A.malek94

Sep 15, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Visa Office......
Vienna immigration centre
Med's Request
20 - 10 - 2017
Med's Done....
21-11- 2017
Interview........
13 -03 - 2018
The Visa waiting time make me feel crazy sad I swear:(:rolleyes:

jaybird

Jun 17, 2018
FYI, I wrote Vienna an email on June 28 and only got a reply on July 10. On the plus side, I thought they'd never reply!

jaybird

Jun 17, 2018
What did you inquire about? If you don't mind me asking.
My file was sent to their office on June 28, and so I just wanted to give them some updates. To my surprise they told me they still don't have my file.
I'm a little concerned it's been nearly 2 weeks and the Vienna office hasn't received my file... is this normal? Anyone else had this happen?

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
My file was sent to their office on June 28, and so I just wanted to give them some updates. To my surprise they told me they still don't have my file.
I'm a little concerned it's been nearly 2 weeks and the Vienna office hasn't received my file... is this normal? Anyone else had this happen?
Have you received an official email from CIC confirming your file has been transferred to Vienna? And what email did you use to contact Vienna?

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hey guys, quick update!

So my wife received her CSQ back in March and two weeks ago I received our ECAS request. Basically, after almost 8 months, security and background hasn’t started yet and on top of that her CSQ # has not been “updated/received”... which I found weird because the MIDI said they will forward that information to Vienna. I sent them an email yesterday around noon and guess what? They actually replied the following day some time after 3pm. They requested her CSQ... I guess our application has just been sitting there, great!

I just emailed a copy of her CSQ, hopefully this moves her application forward, wish us luck!!!

Reactions: evdm

jaybird

Jun 17, 2018
We got an email on april 27 that our file was transferred. It took until may 14 get "we started processing on may 14"from vienna
Thanks so much!
We finally got through to an agent on the phone today, and file was received July 12 (sent June 28!) So for anyone else reading this thread, expect about a 3 week wait!

S1234

Mar 9, 2016
Yes, we received an official email saying our file's transferred to Vienna. But Vienna (via this email VIENNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca) told us they haven't received anything since last week. File was sent June 28! Should it be taking this long?
You shpuld never contact them because they dont want that. I am sure they have it but they dont want to say because they dont want no one to contact them till they ask you for something.