+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

jaybird

Jun 17, 2018
You shpuld never contact them because they dont want that. I am sure they have it but they dont want to say because they dont want no one to contact them till they ask you for something.
Yes, they make it clear they don't want to be contacted... but we had to submit proof of something else to them via email, so we had no choice. They haven't even emailed me to confirm, only the phone IRCC agent was the one who confirmed it had arrived.

tzae

Aug 31, 2017
Hi everyone,

My file was transferred to Vienna Office on April 27th, and after that we received nothing. No email to say they started processing or even to say they received the file :/ What is my best course of action now?

Reactions: Barav

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Hi everyone,

My file was transferred to Vienna Office on April 27th, and after that we received nothing. No email to say they started processing or even to say they received the file :/ What is my best course of action now?
Some VOs don’t even send acknowledgment that they received an application or started processing it. If you got an additional line in your ecas (for PA) “ We started processing your application on...” it can be considered AOR2 and it means that they received it and most likely started working on it.

S1234

Mar 9, 2016
Hi everyone,

Nothing just wait tell you get there email. They dont like if you email them or call that will push your process even linger or something else. So the best is to wait

Barav

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

My file was transferred the exact same day.
On may 14 we got "we started processing your application on may 14 2018" on ecas
Did you check there?

tzae

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for your aswers , everyone.
I checked ecas and gckey both. I keep checking it from time to time, but they seem to be frozen since april ;)
I guess waiting is what we should do..

jaybird

Jun 17, 2018
Thanks for your aswers , everyone.
I checked ecas and gckey both. I keep checking it from time to time, but they seem to be frozen since april ;)
I guess waiting is what we should do..
Hi there, my file was also MIA. I would suggest 1 of 2 things -
Option 1: Call CIC, hope you get through. But they would know if your file has been received. This is the only way we found out our file was received.
Option 2: Email vienna office, but I don't recommend this as they stated they don't want emails and they will either ignore your email or take weeks to reply. But, they do have the ability to check if your file has been received. I know bc they confirmed that mine wasn't received a few weeks back.

ayman_dayem

Jul 26, 2018
Hi everyone
I'm having s problem with linking my application everytime when i write my application number they told me that your application isn't exist . Do you guys know why ? I submitted my application on dec 2017 und done the medical examination on 2 jul 2018

Reactions: A.malek94

A.malek94

Sep 15, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Visa Office......
Vienna immigration centre
Med's Request
20 - 10 - 2017
Med's Done....
21-11- 2017
Interview........
13 -03 - 2018
Hello every one .
I have to ask about is it normal to the Visa office to ask for a police certificate twice?
I already have provided them 6 months ago ..i mean I know they will be expired after this perio

Last edited:

A.malek94

Sep 15, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Visa Office......
Med's Request
20 - 10 - 2017
Med's Done....
21-11- 2017
Interview........
13 -03 - 2018
Hi everyone
I'm having s problem with linking my application everytime when i write my application number they told me that your application isn't exist . Do you guys know why ? I submitted my application on dec 2017 und done the medical examination on 2 jul 2018
I have the same problem ..
Btw where are u from & what kind of visa have you applied for?

A.malek94

Sep 15, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Visa Office......
Med's Request
20 - 10 - 2017
Med's Done....
21-11- 2017
Interview........
13 -03 - 2018
I'm from Syria and living in Germany, family sponsorship dependent child
I think we are in the same boat the only different thing is that im in Austria.
About linking your application I have heard lately that familysponsorship kind of Visa's can't be linked & the only way to get updated & informed is by E-mailing the Visa office who is processing your application

Reactions: ayman_dayem