+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Victoria

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
RRU's MGM program is ~$27k for domestic students, and ~$32k for internationals. Not a lot of savings.

It's really designed as we said above - to give management an excuse to get a raise. Or to bilk international students out of $32k.
So, people do get a job after graduating from RRU. Does anyone here know of any member who passed out from RRU MGM course?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
@selvakk gave you examples of how they found people who had graduated from the program. I doubt that any RRU MGM alumni are on this forum.

You really seem set on spending $32k on this program.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
So, people do get a job after graduating from RRU. Does anyone here know of any member who passed out from RRU MGM course?
I gave you the LinkedIn link, you can see for yourself. You can even contact those LinkedIn members yourself and ask.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The issue is that most used their previous job experience to secure employment not their degree. Do you have work experience? Good work experience would be the best thing. Breaking into the job market with multiple degrees but no experience will be very difficult.

Would contact other RRU graduates and ask if they would recommend the degree. You are looking at 100K which is a lot of money.

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
@selvakk gave you examples of how they found people who had graduated from the program. I doubt that any RRU MGM alumni are on this forum.

You really seem set on spending $32k on this program.
Actually, I have no other options at the moment in front of me. That is why I am curious to explore more opportunities. Another MBA or post graduate will impact on the visa process.

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
The issue is that most used their previous job experience to secure employment not their degree. Do you have work experience? Good work experience would be the best thing. Breaking into the job market with multiple degrees but no experience will be very difficult.

Would contact other RRU graduates and ask if they would recommend the degree. You are looking at 100K which is a lot of money.
Yes. I do have 2+ years of Work experience. How come 100k? Isn't it 32k?

Rohitalamu

Jun 12, 2019
HI Mitesh this is Rohit , even Iam planning for MGM in Royal Roads and I did not get any specific information on jobs after completion of the program.Can you leave me ur gmail or mobile number,I want to talk with you and take a decision to go head or to drop and try a other University.

kanak90

Sep 4, 2018
Yes. I do have 2+ years of Work experience. How come 100k? Isn't it 32k?
Hi Mitesh,
I am also being suggested the MGM program from RRU by my agent. I think our profiles are somewhat similar, so we should talk and share our research regarding the admission in Canada. Please check your DM.

MoArusii

Jul 16, 2019
Hi Mitesh,
I am also being suggested the MGM program from RRU by my agent. I think our profiles are somewhat similar, so we should talk and share our research regarding the admission in Canada. Please check your DM.
Hey all I was also accepted into the program but decided otherwise considering that the fees 32k is just for one year. The program is too condensed which means there wouldn't be enough time for the master's thesis

MoArusii

Jul 16, 2019
Hey all I was also accepted into the program but decided otherwise considering that the fees 32k is just for one year. The program is too condensed which means there wouldn't be enough time for the master's thesis
Again most of the programs are blended which means some of the courses are entirely online based. Really not worth it at all

Reactions: Binoysh